What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Of course, I don't know how long you've suspected or known, but I'm sorry because this really sucks for everybody.

Discovering Ratatat. Wow. Great stuff.

Really does suck especially for my 3 kids. I think for a long time I have just been waiting for the truth. Thanks for the comment Mark because I just realized I have anyone to talk too. Other then my brother Harry I have put all my friends aside to start my family.

Really does suck especially for my 3 kids. I think for a long time I have just been waiting for the truth. Thanks for the comment Mark because I just realized I have anyone to talk too. Other then my brother Harry I have put all my friends aside to start my family.
Sorry to hear your news
Never put friends aside again this is the time you need them you can do both, have a family, and friends

Contemplating my future. I'm at a very bad place right now. This year has started off badly to say the least. Accusations are a huge weapon whether or not they are justified. The accusations pointed at me are nothing short of terrible. I just don't know how to deal with these things and I am not sure where it's all gone wrong. What I do know is that you can never truly trust somebody you THINK you are close with. Some people want to see you fail in life no matter what, and it is extremely important to realise that before it's the end. My best advice for my fellow Mofos is not to trust anyone. It's a common philosophy but so true. When you think everything is alright it doesn't always mean that. You can be the nicest person in the world and you can always be the type of person to strive to do the right thing but at the end of the day, there are people out there with their own problems and insecurities and they want to project that onto you in order to demonise you in some really messed up way. It's ruthless but there are people out there who won't think twice about such things. The moment you suspect that, you end all ties with that person no matter what. Just some advice.
"If it can be written or thought, it can happen"

Trying to wrap my head around being home again... thankfully my 3rd job is over for now... as well as a 3 day stay in the hospital... but my cousin house sat for me for a couple of weeks and now I can't find anything... and my cats are totally pissed at me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Caity, good to see you back around here. I have missed you.

PlainView... if you need someone to talk to, I am always good to listen and be there for you. hugs!!

As for me, I FINALLY got some snow!!! Made some pics of Julesee out in it and had to share my bowl of snow cream with her!!!

Trying to wrap my head around being home again... thankfully my 3rd job is over for now... as well as a 3 day stay in the hospital...
Are you ok?

... and my cats are totally pissed at me...

Wow Australia is a harsh country we have been having a drought for many years Now it has been raining so much in Queensland it is now flooding 75% of the State has been declared a disaster area People have been killed and many are still missing
In Western Australia they are fighting huge Bush fires

The People's Republic of Clogher
Those floods in Australia are shocking.

I'm kinda in shock myself today. It was all over the news yesterday that the daughter of the Tyrone football manager Mickey Harte had died while on her honeymoon in Mauritius. Today they're saying she was strangled. Our family have known the Hartes for years and Michaela was the loveliest, nicest girl you could ever hope to meet. She taught Irish in the school next door to me here.

BBC Link

Sad day.

I know her dad much better, he worked with my mum for years and I did a bit of business with him at a time. Such a lovely girl, we're all in shock.

I'm trying to get my post count up so I can post a question with a link in it. I really need to know what movie this gif is from.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
There's a party in the next room I'm sneaking away to MoFo for the moment, too much comotion. Screaming teenagers, 10 year olds tearing up the house.....

I guess I'm hiding atm.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Whatsamatter, don't you enjoy back-to-back Spongebobs, crazed yelling and screaming, and kung-fu fights up and down the living room?

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
lolol That would be WHY I'm hiding so to answer your question -- NO!

What is it they say about pride coming before a fall? Oh yeah, 'pride comes before a fall'.

I've been spending the last fortnight locally crowing to friends and family that I must be immune to this flu that's going round... You guessed it!

Further to a few posts above, Michaela's funeral is on Monday and I hope I'm well enough to go. We paid our respects to the family a few days ago though.