What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bass KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAA!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

What gives?

===

This is probably one of, if not the, best J-pop songs I have ever heard that managed to be good without subverting the cringe-inducing conventions of J-pop.

One of my favorite new albums in a while, Local Natives - Gorilla Manor

I am half agony, half hope.
Listening to the Avett Brothers album I and Love and You

Johann von Goethe

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ain't this just the greatest thing you've ever heard?

Ever.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Awesome riff on Spencer Davis's "Keep on Running" is probably the woefully-unknown Times' best, but I'm posting another one too...

"I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape" by the Times

Pachelbel's Canon in D ~ Lee Galloway

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)