Pixelated Portrait

Tools    

Yeah, I know that guy.
I'm just glad you took it as the joke it meant to be. After posting it I was a bit worried it would come off too rude. Being new here I'm not quite sure how much I can joke around yet.

Is it Fritz from Frankenstein?
Nope, sorry.

Bub

I cheated, you gave too much info.

You're fine, if you figure it out from my hints I don't see how it is cheating. Everyone can read the same hints.

I'd prefer in the future that you don't reveal the pic yourself though. But that's your choice, I'll roll with that change if you all prefer to do it that way. I'm just use to revealing the final pic myself. LMAO

I'm just glad you took it as the joke it meant to be. After posting it I was a bit worried it would come off too rude. Being new here I'm not quite sure how much I can joke around yet.

No worries there. My original reply was as dirty as all get out. I then remembered we have children here. Plus, I'm kind of shy.

Seriously!

Bub

I cheated, you gave too much info.
Who the hell is that?

No worries there. My original reply was as dirty as all get out. I then remembered we have children here. Plus, I'm kind of shy.

Seriously!
Ha! You crack me up Destiny ... I can tell I'm going to really get to like you. Thanks for the smile.

Who the hell is that?
Bub is probably the most famous zombie. He is from Day of the Dead.

I did say most of these will be from the horror genre.
Ok I'm out I hate Horror

Ok I'm out I hate Horror

NO!!!! You kinda liked the short film I posted. That's was horror ... well comedy horror.

Regan in The Exorcist.
Well done Mark.