Young man gets a book with the death dates of people , he reads the date of his death

Tools    

Hi! I really need some help cause i cannot remember fm this movie like an actor or a name, something. I remember there were 2 friends, boy&girl and the guy received a book where he discovered that were written the dates of death of people. At one point he has the courage to read his date of death.After that he helps somebody not to die(he saw the date, hour) and when he checked back, the date of his death changed -his life was shorter with 10 years...
I couldn't reach tot he end of the movie and now i'm looking like crazy for it

one man write this "This sounds dangerously like "The Dead Pool" with Clint Eastwood. Though it was not a book, but a list of prominent people in Southern California. Dirty Harry was also on that list."

and this "It sounds somewhat like The Knowing..."

Semper Fooey
I don't know it and doesn't show up on a search. Could you be confusing the plot with the TV series Early Edition where the hero reads his own obituary in I think the last episode or near it? There was also an old movie from the forties, It Happened Tomorrow, with the same concept and obituary.

Looked at Knowing Trailer. Doesn't appear to be it as that has numbers that predicts events when translated.

another human "The Number 13 Movie IDk"

another "Knowing"

Semper Fooey
It is definitely two different movies. Just finished reading The Number 23 on Wikipedia. How did that stupid thing get made? The twist ending has been done so many times it is really old.

It is definitely two different movies. Just finished reading The Number 23 on Wikipedia. How did that stupid thing get made? The twist ending has been done so many times it is really old.
Shutter Island.

This might be the wrong movie............
Is this it?

movie- NINTH GATE
actor Johnny Depp

The movie has nothing to do with horror or fantasy,known actors. i checked all the movies u mentioned above..but none is the one i look for..

Death Note ??

College student finds a notebook titled Death.

Death Note ??

College student finds a notebook titled Death.
Checked it..no this one.. As i remember the guy received the book fm a black guy and at the beginning he didn't know what those figures in the book were.he realised that those are dates of death when he made the connection between someone he knew that died and a date in the book...

this movie is probably not it either but
is it .......
The Book of Eli ?

with Denzel Washington

this movie is probably not it either but
is it .......
The Book of Eli ?

with Denzel Washington
...has nothing to do with it...completely different subject, action...thanks for trying

Book of Days (2003)

http://www.reelzchannel.com/trailer-...-days-trailer/

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Days-Wil-.../dp/B0000D0YUM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346639/