What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Elf (2003) on Christmas Eve.

Toy Story (1995), Toy Story 2 (1999) & Toy Story 3 (2010) in a marathon viewing Christmas night. We started around 9:30pm thinking the kids would be asleep after the first one, but only the teenager fell asleep. The little ones were all riveted to the set until around 2:30am.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Anneke/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

The People's Republic of Clogher

The master returns. To form, presumably.

Was gonna get the Blu Ray import instead of the R3 DVD but it's still over £40. I'll wait.

The People's Republic of Clogher

The master returns. To form, presumably.

Was gonna get the Blu Ray import instead of the R3 DVD but it's still over £40. I'll wait.
Oops, wrong thread.

I'll watch it in a month when it arrives from Hong Kong.

Easy A
Starring Emma Stone, it's absolutely hilarious. She carries the film and does an excellent job in the process.

Resident Evil: Afterlife (especially in 3D Blu-ray)
Different film than Easy A, but awesome in its own right. They take the camera work to a new level in this one. If you can, definitely watch it in 3D

Crazy Heart last night, superb performance by Bridges. 4/5
Book Of Eli the day before, same old Denzel crap. 2/5
Watched Easy A a couple of days ago because everyone was saying how funny it was. I really did not see much humor in the film. 2.5/5

The Matinee Idol (1928)

A wonderful silent comedy directed by Frank Capra. The first silent film I ever remember watching, and I really enjoyed it. I talked about it more in the Frank Capra thread.

The Sorceror's Apprentice (2010)

This one was for family movie night (I can barely get my kids to watch black & white - no way they were going to watch a silent movie). It was pretty predictable, but I still found it fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Glad I didn't take them all to the theater, but worth a buck at the Redbox.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I gotta admit, Crazy Heart was quite the pleasant surprise. And of course Casablanca is golden. You've seen some great films lately Plainview.

As for me, this year I've rewatched The Taking of Pelham 123 (Remake) and now The Dark Knight.