The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

oh, right, well it said it was used last months ago.. guess somethings wrong with my laptop again *sigh*

I know what I did wrong! We've got the dates the other way around here.. so for me it says 12 March instead of 3 December... feeling quite blonde at the moment

You ready? You look ready.

This was at a Christmas party sponsored by my school's InterVarsity organization.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That planet dude and I, in the movie theater parking lot a couple of hours after seeing Black Swan. I've looked better; excuse the absolutely terrible lighting; we forgot to take a picture earlier.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0003.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	437.3 KB
ID:	6989  

You ready? You look ready.
That planet dude and I, in the movie theater parking lot a couple of hours after seeing Black Swan. I've looked better; excuse the absolutely terrible lighting; we forgot to take a picture earlier.
I still say you're both weird looking.

Wow! The similarity is uncanny.
Ah, we are..."The Spuds"...

That planet dude and I, in the movie theater parking lot a couple of hours after seeing Black Swan.
A couple of hours after? What did you guys do in the meantime? Did you convince him capitalism isn't evil, Chris?