Things that annoy you...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Teachers who contradict you to YOUR children! We dont like Harry swollowing toothpaste and he has always spat it out and now the teachers in school have decided that when the children are brushing thier teeth in school after lunch that they can just swallow it! Also they are telling the children not to use mouth wash, yes ofcourse mouthwash such as Listerine would be a very bad idea for the children to use as it is so strong, but there is mild mouthwash made for children and Harry uses it and enjoys using it.

the M5 and the M6. Took me 5 hours and 15 minutes to get to Liverpool on Friday. 180 miles. Coming back this morning they'd coned off 2 of the 3 lanes of the whole 15 miles of the M62 from Liverpool to the M6 junction so 2 men could cut the grass in the central reservation which is about a metre wide. FFS

dirty feet annoy me

dirty feet annoy me
Try soap and water -- it's amazing how well it works.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Those little annoying little [censored] who think its funny to rap swings around the top bar of the swingset, so the little children cannot use them

Female Jungle Poster
My computer conking out for weeks, preventing me from posting at my favorite place.

Agonizingly slow work days...truly tortuous.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

The cold that's been threatening to start for the last few days. It needs to either develop into a full blown cold or piss off and stop annoying me.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Ordering from Adobe online! What a nightmare! Expect to spend many hours 1) figuring out how/what to upgrade, 2) Dealing with useless customer support Delhi minions, and 3) Getting them to cancel their incorrect order.

They sure are quick to charge your credit card though....
No wonder so many people pirate their stuff.

Had to go in the garage for 1/2 hour and work off all this frustration on the heavy bag. Aaaack!

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I got my helix peirced on the lower part of my ear and it doesn't generally hurt unless I touch it. But because it doesn't throb all the time I forget it's there and i keep banging against it when I'm fixing or washing my hair, putting on clothes and trying to sleep.

I'm sure though if it didn't look so pretty it would annoy me even more.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I'm easily annoyed, but I'm pretty pissed about this..

DOG SHELTERS / RESCUES

Have you ever filled out one of their applications? My goodness, it is probably easier to adopt a baby.

I just filled out three... two of them turned me down! One said I cannot leave my dog alone during the day (okay), the other gave no explanation at all. I've written back twice and they still won't answer.

If you saw how I live and how I pampered my dog, you'd know I could take great care of a dog.

These people are ridiculous. No wonder there are so many dogs in shelters.

BTW, some of you know my dog was killed while I was in the hospital... it's very lonely around here without her.

One of my pet peeves is when a man has a weak or limp handshake.

Embarrassing.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
I hate it when I pay $20.00 cash for gas and it slows down at like $19.37 and you have to wait.... and wait... and wait...

Although I could be wrong, I don't think Silas is annoyed by Israel because he's anti-semitic. I suspect their 'foreign' policy is more the instigation of his ire.