The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

In Communist China, the bikes ride you.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I think Husband and me are going to put up our little Christmas Tree today, but before we do I thought I'd share what our tree looked like last year (this years may end up looking the same).

Seasons Greetings!
x
zen.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awesome decorations there Zen I wish I could +rep per photo

The People's Republic of Clogher
Took some pictures the other day of the view from my granny's (95 in a month! ) house.

I grew up next door.

Looking at it now, the hillside in the distance in the second photo was where the Provos planted a mortar bomb in the late 80s (there was an army base just out of shot) and the fallout (not literal 'fallout', they weren't nuclear mortars ) damaged our house pretty badly.

Just thought I'd add some realism to the nice pictures.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
planet news, that kid is the ded of cute. Is that you?

Tacitus, those pics are gorgeous and happy birthday to Gran!

It's been a long time (if ever...?) since I posted a pic here, so here goes:

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Great stuff Tac'

You are captivating Sam' - what a grand smile - is that red hair? Either way, very nice darling.
Thanks, 7th! It's not as red is it comes across in pictures, but it is kind of reddish.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
OK, so every time i went to take a picture tonight, i had the STUPIDEST, GOOFIEST SMILE on my face. like every time. finally, i had to look away from the lens - and pull my hair back from my face because the ceiling fan kept making it go crazy.

anyway. i'm in a silly mood tonight, i just am.

Alright since I am bored right now - here I am working today - was quite a boring day all in all.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	work.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	6956  

Since no one used this thread in a long long time, I thought I could put something new in and encourage the rest of you to give an update as well. So here's a picture of me with my boyfriend. He works at a club so when he had some time to come see me we could have our picture taken