What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

exhausted from not sleeping and stress. hoping tonight will bring some peace to my soul.
Write it down it can help it is something you are good at

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just poping online for 5 mins before the kiddies go to bed

Avoiding drama - doing pretty good.

Watching Forrest Gump on TNT. It just started at 2000 EST.

Watching " I bet you cannot laugh" videos on youtube. Most are lame and didnt even get a grin. The best ones are the ones that have nontypical funny stuff in them.

I'm reading (well not right now) a horrorbook... Sign of seven trilogy from Nora Roberts, really cool book

Having a n3wt waiting for the guys to come and trim my trees laso waiting for my Sister to ring so I can pick her up from the station she is coming for the weekend

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
leaving in a half hour for harry potter.... family tradition with my older sister and niece. cannot wait even though i work at 6 tmrw am that is.

My French teacher is being awfully generous: she's agreed to record the flute parts on my album, she then gave me a tin whistle, and is bringing in her 32-string harp just to let me play it. Her birthday is next week and I want to bake her a cake and bring it to class, is this too strange of a thank you?

The People's Republic of Clogher
My French teacher is being awfully generous: she's agreed to record the flute parts on my album, she then gave me a tin whistle, and is bringing in her 32-string harp just to let me play it. Her birthday is next week and I want to bake her a cake and bring it to class, is this too strange of a thank you?
Weirdly, when I was teaching, the only kids who gave me good presents (usually beer) were the same ones who's mothers used to wink at me in the playground after school. It was a hard life.