Celebrity crushes

Tools    

My first and most-memorable celebrity crushes were when I was about 4 years old and they were on The Pointer Sisters and Julie Newmar. I wouldn't be surprised if that second one was incredibly common for little boys who watch Batman.

Years ago in another online forum, the question was raised about what movie star's hair you'd like to have. I replied, "Kim Novak's--on her head and my shoulder." Kim in her heyday would still be a good choice, but the one who always left me in my teens limping stiff-legged out of the theater after watching her movies was Joan Collins. She always looked like she was ready to have sex anytime anywhere with anybody. Other super-sexy ladies--Rita Hayworth, Ava Gardner, and Lynda Carter in her Wonder Woman costume. Julie Newmart in that costume she almost wore as Stupefying Jones in Li'l Abner used to tease me to death in my teenage dreams. Also, I've always been a sucker for the cute cupie doll looks of Joan Blondel.

I had the biggest crush on Audrey Hepburn.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
My first crush was definitely Tiffani Amber Thiessen, aka Kelly Kapowski. Followed by Danielle Fishel (Topanga from Boy Meets World).

Other big crushes have been Gillian Anderson, Drew Barrymore, Alysson Hannigan as well as a lot of sitcom mums (Patrica Heaton, Patricia Richardson etc)

Right now however it would have to be Zooey Deschanel, the lovely manic pixie dream girl that she is.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Nice to see our tastes are similar HK. And thanks for posting the pics. And wow I had forgotten just hot insanely hot T.A.T was in Saved by the Bell

I should have posted more pics than just Zooey so inspired by you here are a few more

My first crush, Tiffani Amber Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski in Saved by the Bell)

Closely followed by Danielle Fishel (Topanga in Boy Meets World)

And then some of my other favourites over the years

Gillian Anderson, Allyson Hannigan, Drew Barrymore

As I said Zooey Deschanel is my top crush currently but here are a few others I'm loving right now - Karen Gillian, Isla Fisher and Ellen Page

As you can probably see I'm quite the fan of redheads. Also tend to go for actresses that play the cute, geeky, quirky, manic pixie dream girl type

I have far too many crushes to list them all here, but I will say that the first celebrity I remember ever having a crush on was Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns. I think I was only about 7 or so at the time I watched it, but I genuinely thought I would marry her. She was just sooo...feline.

Current crushes include Zooey Deschanel, Lizzy Caplan

and weirdly enough, Rooney Mara.

Something very beautiful about her. Not sure if it's the eyes or what not. I prefer her to her sister Kate, who ain't half bad herself. But Kate's more commercial looking than her. Rooney has a very natural beauty. She can appear intense in some photos which gives off a subtle sexiness about her. I reckon she'd look after a bloke good and proper. Glad she's playing Lisbeth Salander.

Oh, I say weirdly enough because she's not the 'type' I go for, at least not bodywise. I usually prefer them curvier, but Rooney's the exception.

I would destroy Natalie Portman

Ruin her out of Hollyoaks

And smash Sofia Vergara's back doors in

I have a lot but probably my all time crush...

Gotta be Brando

Maybe I'll list more later- but I'd say I have a very eclectic taste