I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

what?
how did this happen? predicted my coming, did you all?
I am here now

What is this forum actually about? I've seen it pop up a few times and its from years ago.

I just registered, made few posts and I continued browsing and I'm so shocked of this thread ... I tried to close my eyes and open it back.. tried to do reality test to see if I'm dreaming or what, LOL.

Yeah! I've got fans!

Welcome to the human race...
If I ever got bored enough, I'd go back through this thread and write up a tally of all the people who were ever genuinely fooled by this thread.

If I ever got bored enough, I'd go back through this thread and write up a tally of all the people who were ever genuinely fooled by this thread.
Don't bother. There are a million more on the way.

Sexy Celebrity I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

sure they are. Sexy celebrity loves shhh! It's bazz...
oh and i also love sexy c

Sexy Celebrity, you must either be 1.) a time traveler or 2.) psychic. In either case, yes, I am infinitely loveable. Can't say that I blame you.

Sexy Celebrity, you must either be 1.) a time traveler or 2.) psychic.
Every now and then, I entertain at parties where I dress up as either Doctor Who or Miss Cleo.

no, lol

Here, There and Everywhere
I honestly thought this thread was about me until I realised it was created in 2002. >.>

I was still in grade school then. Leads me to believe another member here is under the user name of Odyssey as well...

Thinking about it...
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Lanikai.

Lanikai is just to die for and I can't live another day without Lanikai. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Lanikai, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Lanikai, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Lanikai, now and forever.

I don't know how you do this, but it felt great.
Specially since Valentine's Day in Brazil is in june! Hehe.
I love you - at least - for that.

Thinking about a possible relationship between you and me in the future, I checked the lists on your profile. Are you keeping up with them? Or is it really true that you haven't seen movies like "Schindler's List", "All About Eve", "The Shawshank Redemption", "What's a Wonderful Life", "Double Indemnity" and many, many others? If this is the case, I think our fling doesn't stand a chance.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave

Very good!!! Saw the title in the index and really did get a 'wtf' reaction at first. When I came to the intermission forum however and saw the thread already had 66 pages I had a feeling something was perhaps up. Either that or I was so loved that 1000s of posts had been made about me since my last visit here just last night. That would of been nice.