What's movie in this image?

Tools    

I'm going crazy to find this film but i can't post the link !!

ok
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	63r4bd.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	6901  

Nothing?

It's either French or Italian. All French and Italians have big noses. Everybody knows that.

I Know only that it's film 70's and won some award

You are Great !!!! Thanksssss

I search also this poster
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	nnnn.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	6904  

Semper Fooey
I didn't think it was because the star Lenny Baker had a huge nose that doesn't seem so big in that profile, but I found a black and white still on the internet of that thumbnail so that is the movie.

Semper Fooey
What's with the posters and pictures?

The new one I'm going to take a wild guess and say that is lana Turner so it might be The Postman Always Rings Twice. Now I'll google and see if i am righ (probably not),

I'm not sure. i found a similar color picture, but don't think it is exact. it is real tiny. I'll see if i can find a larger image and post it.

It is not the exact picture. Obviously a forties movie. Looks like lana Turner, but it could be some lesser known blonde actress I guess. That's a drawing rather than a photo which makes it harder to identify.

Slight chance it is Shelly Winters before she got fat.

Yeah, after this one, please start a new thread for each question (provided you don't flood our board with questions). One thread per question is preferred, so that we can mark them "Answered," which we can't do if you keep adding questions to the same thread.

Semper Fooey
I'm certain that is a drawing of Lana Turner, but I don't know what movie it is from.

i have found the poster, it's Il Dritto Di Hollywood (The Right Approach) (1960), the italian poster.

OK, great! Please remember to make new threads, for any new questions. One thread per question. However, like Yoda mentioned, this doesn't need to lead to numerous threads. If by chance it were going to, I might suggest the thread being altered, and moved. It could be turned into a movie poster quiz thread for the game section. During that time, you are more than welcomed to join in with other discussions on the board. We're a very cool bunch of MoFos.

Semper Fooey
I'm clueless how you found that. Neither title is on the web. It is not in the imdb.

Semper Fooey
I found the movie. The poster images on the web looks nothing like that picture. It starred Martha Hyer who does resemble Lana Turner, particularly since it is a drawing rather than a photo. Not a very fair contest because that is an extremely obscure movie. The first one was made by a well known director and somewhat well known.