Ðèstîñy's Movie Games:

Tools    

I've made the first game. I'm just doing it like the other games. Two sets, with the first set being a bit tougher than the second set. Make sure you ONLY PM the answers to me. Check out the thread a bit, to get an idea of how this will work. Maybe some of you will give it a go. They are from the MoFo's top 100 horror movies list. I'll sort, upload, and post them in a bit

I know, I'm lost. I'm thinking I only know two or three, if that. And I hate seeing the dead bird in the cage.

I hope you still send them in. No matter how many you have. I honestly thought that these were super easy. I expected jokes in here about how lame the game was. Come on guys, dwell. Also, as I said, the MoFo top 100. Use that list, for all I care.

I guess I'll post set two late tonight. So far it's Mark against my 12 year old daughter.

I wish you guys wouldn't bother claiming you know some, when you never tell me what they are. Some people call that sort of stuff bull-*****.

I guess I'll post set two late tonight. So far it's Mark against my 12 year old daughter.
Is your daughter a member here? I had no idea.

Is your daughter a member here? I had no idea.
No. I have always used her when I make these, to get an idea of if these sets are too easy, too hard, or whatever. She said they were too easy, but I used them anyway, in the hopes of helping the newer members out. Since they've never played this before. So much for that idea.

You've seen 6 of these films, and Usual has seen 7. Honeykid has seen them all. I know that doesn't mean you'll get them all, if any, but you all wanted a new game, so it'd be nice if you'd turn in your guesses, instead of just saying you know a few. It takes too long to make these, for that kind of response.

I can't place where I've seen some of these images. They look like they're from movies I haven't seen in quite awhile.

I know, I'm lost. I'm thinking I only know two or three, if that. And I hate seeing the dead bird in the cage.
Then just guess on the 2 to 3 that you think you know.

I'm just glad I don't do this all the time anymore.

OK, you both did great, actually. Especially with the fact that you haven't seen them all. As far as PMing, I may if I think of someone who doesn't venture into the shoutbox much. A lot of them have been in there, and I've seen them in here, checking them out. I'm nosy like that.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yep. You don't lose any points for guessing, and you probably want to guess on all of them now since you get twice as many points for the first set.

Posted mine.

I agree that people should just give them all a go. Even though I've seen them all, I don't know them all, but have guessed at those. Actually, I guessed at a lot of them. I don't know whether I just don't remember or it's because I'm not well, but I didn't recognise a lot of them, though most looked familiar.