Hi! I am a MoFo Newbie!

Tools    

Hello All!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am Kim, but most people online call me Jaden. I am 34, I live in the Boondocks in Tennessee, and I just in the past 5 years have gotten really into movies. My first movie experience in the theater was when Meatballs came out. I was about 4. I remember yelling out loud, "Look Mom, a BIG TV!" I saw ET, the Gremlins movies, Karate Kid (I and II) and a few of the Back to the Future movies in the theater. Being about 8 when ET came out, I was very emotional. The way I remembered it, I cried when ET "turned white." Yeah, the way kids remember things. I was deprived of Star Wars, but my husband made it up to me in 2005 when he and I watched Episodes 1-2 at home, then Episode 3 at the theater, and then the OT at home once again. I am a very bug fan now. I enjoy a great variety of movies, and my Top 10 varies from moment to moment, but Star Wars is always at the top.

I even started watching more action movies this year and have fallen in love with the Terminator series. Basically, if I find it entertaining, I like it.

I am in college right now to learn Digital Design. I want to work for ILM to become either a Roto Artist or a Digital Matte Artist. I have Bipolar, and have worked very hard to get well and to go back to school. I went from failing out of college to going back 10 years later, making nearly 100%.

I am married, have been for 8 years in August, and we are trying to have our first child.

Thanks for reading! Much love to all of you!

~Jaden

Hola, Jaden! You'll LOVE it here!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcomes all. Sorry I have not been in lately. I got sick and lost my internet for a while. I have had pneumonia for 2 months now so I am still pretty ill but I am back online and will try to be active now.

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Jaden

PS...Darkrose...LOVE the Office Space pic. Just watched it (again) last night.

Thanks for the warm welcomes all. Sorry I have not been in lately. I got sick and lost my internet for a while. I have had pneumonia for 2 months now so I am still pretty ill
Wow glad you are on the mend

Thanks! I hope I am getting better. My doctor will tell me tomorrow what I need to do to get well. Probably round 4 of antibiotics. *Sigh*

C-3P0: Will this never end?
At times, being bipolar can be an all-consuming challenge, requiring a lot of stamina and even more courage, so if you're living with this illness and functioning at all, it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of.
~Carrie Fisher

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome

Thanks for the warm welcomes all. Sorry I have not been in lately. I got sick and lost my internet for a while. I have had pneumonia for 2 months now so I am still pretty ill but I am back online and will try to be active now.

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Jaden

PS...Darkrose...LOVE the Office Space pic. Just watched it (again) last night.
Hey, here's that grill thread you wanted . . . Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Jaden