What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Laughing at Harry getting a Zombie Killing Spree on Reach, thats better than me

Trying to remember how many Tylenol I've already taken... and wondering how many are really too many...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Watching the 'Why So Serious?' bit in The Dark Knight. Nolan needs to do a horror film.

Marveling again at how folks do not read Ebay descriptions.....
it happened to me once

Its not what Im doing now that counts its what i did before lol and you dont even wanna know what that was but as of now Im posting to this thread about to call it a night...

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've got a dead bird in my yard.

No, I'm not Ted Bundy...

A pigeon got hit by a car beside me yesterday - I heard a thump and masses of flying feathers, kinda like a cartoon - but didn't actually find it until last night, when the little thing was cowering by my wall.

I did the appropriate thing and phoned the USPCA (Ulster's version of the RSPCA - they're probably better at marching or something) and got a recorded message. Left my details but no one got back to me and the little fella died a couple of hours later.

Need to arrange a burial now.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thats sad Tacitus mate but the Ted Bundy joke got me

Im wondering what I can do to get my mind off this damn flare up Its the weather, bloody weather

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
it happened to me once
It makes me so crazy! There's shipping, handling, but now I'm going to start charging a stupid fee. Aaaaargh! But like Gordon Gecko said, "Don't get emotional about bidders, Sport."...

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Starting my morning coffee, so good!

Coffee is God's way of looking up and seeing Michael Madsen saying, "Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey"

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looking around ebay for a cheap iPhone, not having much luck I need a phone and im in two minds, either see about getting an iPhone (doesnt matter what one) second hand on ebay or get a new Blackberry Curve.