What movie?...beheading + rape(NWS)

Tools    

I remember seeing this movie when I was half awake(so if I was dreaming it perhaps I should check into some kind of institution):

I believe a woman and her husband were being held captive by some military bad guy in his camp. She was being prepped for an evening of being raped by him by being dressed up in a headdress and painted with some glittery gold stuff.

The bad guy took her from behind and I believe at the same time her husband was beheaded right in front of her.

Pretty sick stuff, but it left a deep impression and I always wondered whether it was real or just my crazy sick imagination.

Probably late night HBO/Showtime/Cinemax fare.

Thanks.

No. I woke up to some slave girls rubbing some glittery oil on the captive woman. This wasn't typical Cinemax fare, as there wasn't much nudity(except some amazing breasts), but the content of the scene was definitely pretty steep.

They could have been in some jungle hut in a military camp, but I may be mistaken.

Sounds a bit like Flash Gordon minus the rape and beheading scene.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That is definitely The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck, directed by and starring David Keith. However, that doesn't let you off the "sick" hook, but look who's "talking".

Where do I sign?

That is definitely The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck, directed by and starring David Keith. However, that doesn't let you off the "sick" hook, but look who's "talking".
That's funny, because I thought I remembered checking the movie listing. The next morning all I remembered was something like "Buckaroo Banzai".

Well, at least I got the "Buck" right.

Thanks

I just found it and I'mma downloading it. I don't care what anybody says either.

I didn't say anything...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You know you wanna watch it. I'll send you a copy.

I'd use it for target practice... I saw someone who had been be-headed in a car wreck... and I never ever wanna see anything even remotely similar again... even if it is just a movie...

I dig, I watch it all the time in all of these goofy Pinky Violence flicks from the 60's and 70's I've been watching lately. Those Japs are a nutty bunch. Fun flicks to watch though if that stuff doesn't bother you.