Things that annoy you...

Tools    

My ****ing DVD and arm ruined. All because I was I flirted in the past. Can't work out, dead broke to replace DVDs for now. ****ing ruined.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im very annoyed, we ordered food for a change as we have been real busy today and once the kids were in bed we thought bugger the diet for tonight we will have a take away, so the guy on the phone was an idiot from the bottom of the idiot barrel then the food was late arriving, we waited over an hour for it then this delivery guy who is the owner of the shop and the imboseal I spoke to on the phone didnt have change and wanted to go off with my money and "come back" later with it and his attitude stank. But im sorry im not giving you my money for you to not come back, it was £5 not much to some people but when you are skint it is, so this douche then decided to start shouting at me on my doorstep so I told him to give my money back and to sod off, do you think he would, he couldnt hardly speak english and was shouting very close to me, he is lucky I didnt remove his damn head off his shoulders I told him im going to phone the police and he eventually gave me my £20. I should of thrown the food in his face and took my money back from him. If he was nice about it and didnt behave like a twat I would of said ok mate we'll sort it out, you come back with the change etc but he acted like I had just took a dump on his mother or something. So I told him take the food away and I closed the door in his face.

When your watching a movie at night trying to keep the volume down and the audio jumps up and down from scene to scene. You have to sit with the remote constantly boosting and lowering the volume.

I'm currently doing this rite now, Terminator Salvation

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
When your watching a movie at night trying to keep the volume down and the audio jumps up and down from scene to scene. You have to sit with the remote constantly boosting and lowering the volume.

Damn I remember doing that when my son and daughter were littler.

hahaha its a nightmare because you tend to miss the first 5 seconds of all the quiet dialogue sequences and you're not able to enjoy the explosive special effect sequences because your scampering after the remote.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I remember just holding the damn remote with my finger hovering over the volume up and down buttons. Now the kids are older (5 and nearly 2) we dont have to anymore, but we have friends staying over on the weekend and thier baby is young so im expecting the remote control to be in my hand for the above said offence

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Especially sucks when you get older. You can't hear the quiet parts, and the loud parts hurt yer ears.

heh I remember that too, but wait it won't be long before you're downstairs trying to watch a film and the kids are upstairs playing music so loud you can't think straight!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
heh I remember that too, but wait it won't be long before you're downstairs trying to watch a film and the kids are upstairs playing music so loud you can't think straight!
Im not looking forward to that luckily I have sometime before that happens I wont mind if its some decent death metal

Im not looking forward to that luckily I have sometime before that happens I wont mind if its some decent death metal
you wouldn't have minded my eldest son's phase then cos he was extreme death metal, but the younger son was rap & hiphop . I have to say N3wt out of the two I'd rather have the latter. Some of that death metal wasn't even like music at all!

I love my death metal, my wife isnt really into it but thats why iPods were invented
lol yeah true. The trouble with us is that we live within walking distance of the city centre so between the ages of 14 and 18 when he left home we were the sleeping over point for a whole gang of his mates after they'd been out death metalling it. Hairy teenagers sleeping on the floor all over your house is what you might have to look forward to too
They're lovely lads tho, and some of them still drop by for a cuppa

Anarchist within reason
Kanye West

X Factor

People who like X Factor

The woman who spent forty five minutes complaing that she had to have tonic water becauce we were out of 'slimline/low calorie' tonic water... if on the off chance she reads this "IT'S JUST FIZZY F****NG WATER LOVE!!!"

The fact that it's against the law for me to hunt down (deep breath) Miley Cirus, Jeremy Clarkson, Justin Bieber, David Spade, Michael Bay, Phil Thomson, Cheryl Cole, Jordan, Pastor Terry Jones, Sara Palin.... (out of breath) with a crossbow
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I don't agree with Clarkson (though feel free to go after Hammond) but the rest I'll be more than happy to point the way to.

Can I add the idiots who thought it was a good to have the nutjob from Florida who wanted to burn the Koran, on tv.

It really annoys me when movies have obvious parts of pentagon propaganda.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I don't agree with Clarkson (though feel free to go after Hammond) but the rest I'll be more than happy to point the way to.

Can I add the idiots who thought it was a good to have the nutjob from Florida who wanted to burn the Koran, on tv.
Don't agree with JC either, and that is unusual because I've met the guy. When I was at Land Rover we used to lend cars to various celebrities (in return for some column inches, natch) and our dealership often got lumbered with supplying the things. Clarkson got a black Range Rover Vogue from us (which ended up getting solely used by Mrs JC to ferry the kids to and from school) and he is, indeed, a twat.

Apart from golfers and footballers the only other celeb of note was Ronan Keating, in the days when he was merely a clean cut pop singer. He was a top bloke.

I'd much rather spend time in JC's company, though. He's a very clever and funny twat. The Alpha Twat, in fact.

People who act like they're above everybody else and call others "stupid" and "ignorant" while displaying their own ignorance through poor spelling and grammar.

Not to mention calling people "childish" while displaying their own immaturity.