What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal

One of the most visually stunning movies I have ever seen!!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Ghostbusters

Vernon, Florida (1981)

This documentary is funny, strange, and unsual. There isnt a comedy this year that made me laugh as much as I did during this documentary. Its worth watching for the turkey hunter alone. An interesting backstory involves Morris' first title "Nub City":

Vernon was nicknamed Nub City because its residents participated in a particularly gruesome form of insurance fraud in which they deliberately amputated a limb in order to collect the insurance money. "In the hierarchy of nubbiedom, the supremely rewarding self-sacrifice was the loss of a right leg and a left arm, because, so the theory went, 'afterward, you could still write your name and still have a foot to press the gas pedal of your Cadillac.'" Morris's second documentary would be about the town and bear its name, although it makes no mention of Vernon as Nub City, but instead explores other idiosyncrasies of the town's residents. Morris made this omission because he received death threats while doing research; the town's residents were afraid that Morris would reveal their secret.--Wikipedia

Anyone know how to find Morris' newest documentary, "Tabloid". How the hell does he find these people?

One of the most visually stunning movies I have ever seen!!

I saw Tetro in a movie theater I'd never been to during a thunderstorm

long story short, halfway through the movie the theater lost electricity and I was stuck in a room full of strangers with no electricity and had to wait 2 hours. Great movie though lol!

ron jeremy got a lead roll? lol
Well... not him per se... but his... nevermind.
It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but it was still pretty entertaining.

My last watch:

Just finished the finale. My jaw? On the floor.

If TV shows count then it was the new 5th season of Supernatural = p
If only movies then it was Broken Bridges it has Toby Keith,Burt Reynalds,Lindsey Haun,Kelly Preston and Willie Nelson in it,Itsa great movie = D

Last DVD I watched was actually City Lights (1931) Charlie Chaplin. Great movie.

Black Sheep