Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Charles Martin Smith always reminds me of Rick Moranis and visa versa.

I've never confused them but Elias Koteas looks a little like Robert De Niro to me

Michael Ironside and Jack Nicholson is of course an obvious example.

I tend to get names mixed up: Fern Britton and Fearne Cotton is quite a famous example.

Jena Malone and Evan Rachel Wood. Except now Wood has changed...

Look at this. There're some really good ones.

I get confused with Michael Douglas and Martin Sheen, maybe it is the grey hair???

I don't neccessarily confuse them, but fitting in with the "similar appearance" theme. I'm probably behind the curve on this one, but watching A Christmas Story over the weekend I noticed that Scott Farkus appears to be a possible inspiration for Sid from Toy Story.

These pics may not be the best examples, but watching Scott Farkus this weekend sure reminded alot of watching Sid.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Charles Martin Smith always reminds me of Rick Moranis and visa versa.

To this day, my sister and I make fun of my dad for telling us Rick Moranis was in The Untouchables!

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Someone has already mentioned this one, but I most certainly agree.

When I saw this poster:

I was sure it was Jeffery Dean Morgan, nope it was Javier Bardem

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

(singers, not actors), but Wayne Newton and KD Lang always looked amazingly similar to me
Yikes! That is uncanny.

A lot of these people look amazingly similar. I can barely tell Jeffery Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem apart, even side by side!

Double the handsome!

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem were very difficult to tell apart. Seperated at birth, init?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Breckin Myer and and Bill Maher

and sometimes Craig Wasson

Bill Murray and James Belushi

Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley