Anything like Jersey Shore or The Hills etc

Celebrities who complain about being famous

Damon Albarn

Not being able to take a beer into the stands at Football games

People who go to Wimbledon

Subtle racism in newspapers

Kerry Katona

Most dance music
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Conservatives being conservative on the Obama thread (j/k, j/k, j/k)...

Okay, I have to ask. Is it just me or are most people just ignorant? I mean, on this forum we all seem to get along fairly well, I haven't met anyone I haven't liked here. However, it would seem in the really real world, people just (for the lack of words) just suck. They are often rude and stupid and uneducated and just...nahnahnahnahs! I feel like just about everyone has lost their morals and common courtesy. What ever happened to respect and appreciation and manners? Or how about just not being a retard? I don't understand why it is so hard to say please and thank you. Or why most seem to have let their cheese just fall off their cracker. It might be sad to say, but the people on this forum (outside of a few of my close friends) are the only ones who seem to be able to carry on a conversation, and a stimulating one at that.

Anarchist within reason
Darkrose you're not alone. Most people I've come across are ungrateful, rude, impatient peenarses. Everything is me me me me me, especially in my current line of work, no please no thankyou just a 'f**k you instead.

Other things that annoy me

People who complain they've waited for ten minutes to be served then don't know what they want to drink.

My current battle with writers block

People complain about the little things

Nick Griffin

The fact that Islam is critisised for every wrongdoing in the world yet the Pope can spill his bile and hate about homosexuality and no one bats an eye lid

Bullies, racists, homophobes... bigots in general

Peter Kay

NME magazine

Being sat next to a f***ing stag do on a plane, train, coach etc

This sub level generation that Britain has suddenly churned out, hoodie wearing, blade obsessed, Jeremy Kyle watching, N DUbz listening, Raoul Moat worshipping scrotes.

Sepp Blatter

Anyone who has signed for Manchester City and claims its for Champions league football and not the money

Believe it or not guys I'm a very happy person in general...

People who say 'Smile it could be worse'... p**s off!!

Oh, you had to do it didn't you? A near perfect list. The man is piss yer pants funny.

Re: Darkrose. Nope, not just you. People are idiots. Not all of them, of course, just the vast majority of them and, as you live in a country of 300m or something stupid like that, that's a hell of a lot of stupid people to put up with. I don't envy you.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
his mom needs to realize that people driving three hrs to see us without a call is just RUDE in my opinion!!! its not the first time its happened or not the last. pick up the freaking phone to say are you ok with a visit today is that REALLY too much to ask for???

Anarchist within reason
Oh, you had to do it didn't you? A near perfect list. The man is piss yer pants funny.

I used to love Peter Kay, Phoenix Nights was genius but he released two tour dvds with the same material and he completely forgets that he owes a lot to Dave Spikey and Neil Fitzmaurice for how funny Phoenix Nights actually is (His attenpt without them i.e Max and Paddy wasn't great easpecially when its co written by the unfunny Paddy Mcguiness) He was a complete dick on the Brit awards (calling Liam Gallagher a nobhead after his own producers invited him down and plied him with free alocohol then gave him a microphone.... what were they expecting... it's Liam Gallagher)

He's an attention seeking, money hungry one trick comedian (who E4 actually reckoned was a better stand up then Bill Hicks!!)

Things that annoy me

Paddy Mcguiness - We get it! You're from Bolton... round of applause
"Dink Dank Doo"... p**s off!!!!

M o F o B L A C K O U T S

M o F o C L E A N S I N G F I R E S

MoFo's annual intermural scrimage will have Blackouts vs. Cleansing Fires.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
From my years of working retail, I would have to say stupid people. I'm aware that is a broad category, but there are many types of stupidity. Some examples include walking into the grocery store 10 mins before we close on Thanksgiving and throwing a fit because we are out of turkeys. While working at a bookstore, I got this one, still my favorite to this day. "I don't know the name of the book or who wrote it, but it's blue and it's about this big, do you know which book I'm talking about?"

Female Jungle Poster
Me, when I waste money on crap which I don't need.

My computer mouse constantly becoming unplugged.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

People who argue perception, i.e.; someone who calls someone blind or stupid when they say they don't see a huge difference between standard definition and High definition.

...uh the post is up there...

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Folks that simply say, "I don't know" when they dont. ie, Store employees that don't have knowledge of a product, but when asked, go through the motions because it's their job. Then you have to stand there and watch them go through the motions, (reading the bullet points on the box, etc.) knowng you're not going to get any real help.

Female Jungle Poster
Struggling through a long day on little to no sleep.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
When people harass me on the road when I'm learning how to drive.