I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

So good.

Wait, Des hasn't seen The Big Lebowski? That's just sad. C'mon lady, I've managed to see Halloween at least 4 or 5 times. You've gotta see it at least once.

"If not for me... do it for your Country."

What does falling for it mean?

So... if I just type unregistered... to you it says your name? Fascinating.

Not if you type that, specifically, but if you type a certain something, yes.

"Falling for it" is thinking these threads are really about you. Which a surprising number of people do. I think we've even scared a couple people off this way, though I like to think they probably wouldn't have stuck around long, anyway.

we've even scared a couple people off this way
Oh, it scared me. But only because the date tags were from 2002 and there were NO EDIT TAGS. It was like some kind of prophecy predicting my registration.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

"Falling for it" is thinking these threads are really about you.

Oh, it scared me. But only because the date tags were from 2002 and there were NO EDIT TAGS. It was like some kind of prophecy predicting my registration.
What's really funny is when someone says something odd, but really does address it to one person, and that person just assumes it's the same old trick. High comedy.

It was like some kind of prophecy predicting my registration.
No, no, no. You would come to me for that kind of prophecy. I actually used to have a list of all the MoFos that would come into existence back on my old, now shutdown website, http://www.psychicisaac.com. It was there for a fee of $20. I remember selling one to Yoda, so be afraid, be very afraid -- but come on, a chair is not a very good place to hide.

I was looking forward to your arrival, planet news, which is why I'm here today, because I knew I'd need to be here at this very moment.

Now, I must go, I have a Betty White animal fundraiser to attend and I wanna try to get a moment with the old gal, maybe impress her with my knowledge of whose bed she'll be sharing tonight.

0.03 posts per day. Member since 2003. Signed on last 9 months ago.

I'm honored.

I have no idea what's going on...

Look who's got a crush on Unregistered.

Don't be such a narcissist. I was talking about Unregistered.