True romance

Tools    

hey all

this is one of my fave films, it's got a great story, cast, everything , i love the fact that elvis helps him hehe,

i was thining about getting the dvd, that has been released quite recently, anyone got it & whats on it-thanks

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Its a double disk, has a bunch of deleted scenes, several different commentaries, a photo still gallery, umm some other stuff too.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

i just recentley watched this and added it to my fav movies list. People will disagree but i think this is way better than pulp fiction, the scene with walken and hopper is really good and the whole movie i thought wow.

Wise choice my friend. "You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you"......Tarantino magic.

Wise choice my friend. "You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you"......Tarantino magic.
i see you like it, ive had it in my dvd collection for years and never watched it, glad i did now.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
True Romance has so much good stuff going for it-- Gary Oldman/Christopher Walken/James Gandolfini as villians, juicy character actors up the ying yang, and many memorable scenes. Oh yeah, and written by Tarantino. Awesome film.

One of th best films ever and i learnt itialians are really blaCk people lol

guys...romance means TITANIC...TITANIC means ROMANCE

Im not really a big fan of comic books or superhero movies but I do like the occasional Batman movie and some others of the genre. I have noticed that there are a few of you on here that really like this genre.

Just wondering if anyone picked up on the superhero theme in True Romance.

Im guessing Tarantino is a comic fan. Does anyone know? Believe it or not, Im thinking Sam Jackson may also be a comic fan. I saw him on Jimmy Fallon or Letterman talking about doing something for Comic-Con.

As it so happens I've got True Romance sitting in my bedroom (wait, that didn't sound the way I intended). Netflix'd it recently and should be checking it out in the next few days.

I had to look up this movie to figure out I've actually seen it--on TV, not a theater or DVD. The only thing I remembered from it was the thing between Walken and Hopper (well acted by Hopper--Walken didn't do much). But after reading the synopsis, I remembered the massive shootout at the end. Talk about your overkill!!! I also remember one thing I didn't like about it was the large cast--felt I needed a program to know who was who. Too over the top for me, I guess.

As it so happens I've got True Romance sitting in my bedroom (wait, that didn't sound the way I intended). Netflix'd it recently and should be checking it out in the next few days.
Think along the lines of Spiderman or Superman.

Originally Posted by rufnek
I also remember one thing I didn't like about it was the large cast--felt I needed a program to know who was who.
Yeah, these types of movies arent for everyone but are almost an absolute for me. Im likely to get bored without a host of well developed characters.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I recently watched True Romance and gave it
with a small writeup in Movie Tab II. It's got nothing to do with "reality", but it's a real movie-movie.