What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal

Do I really need to state a reason??

Welcome to the human race...

The former because it was a new release and going relatively cheap ($14). The latter because it's six Arnold movies for the suspiciously low cost of $25 (although I do own two of them already).

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn Full Moon Edition.
300 Widescreen Edition.
Night Of The Living Dead 40th Anniversary Edition.

They were all good, especially Evil Dead II. "The Mother Of All Sequels" indeed.

Bought Mystic River last night...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I take it Mystic River is another one we can add to the films Honeykid does not like....
I don't like it either. A gurning competition with only one entrant. *runs*

Just bought The Hurt Locker and District 9, I'm expecting good things.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

Once Upon A Time In America...

Possibly De Niro's best...