The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Here is a photo of the Birthday card my wife and son made, we are sending into CBeebies for our daughters 2nd birthday, hopefully it will be shown on tv on her birthday *fingers crossed* Please wish us luck

How could CBBC resist that! good luck x

I want children now!

Good advice from an experienced blackmailer no doubt!
Believe me you need all the ammo you can get

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
How could CBBC resist that! good luck x
Thankyou Christine We hope it will be shown, we have to send it 4 weeks before her birthday, and we are in the time limit

Unregistered Illegal User
Here is a photo of the Birthday card my wife and son made, we are sending into CBeebies for our daughters 2nd birthday, hopefully it will be shown on tv on her birthday *fingers crossed* Please wish us luck

Brilliant Mate good luck and Happy Birthday Phoebe whenever it is

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Creepy picture I took last night with MoFos. This is how I want you all to imagine the man behind the curtain. Enshrouded in shadow, grinning evilly, watching Japanese pinkfilm. Kudos to anyone besides Fenwick who can name the film on the opposite screen.

[ABROGATED]

nice. Cool to see another geeky mofo rocking the dual-monitor setup. Only one of mine is widescreen, though.
Well, I'm spoiled...

[ABROGATED]

Female Jungle Poster
Adorable kids, n3wt!! You've been mighty blessed, and deservedly so.

planet news, what site do you use to DL things? Every site I've come across requests a monthly fee or somesuch.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

cool pics, fiscal! Btw, what model handgun were you using during target practice?
sig sauer p220!

So you go to a lot of these things and you didn't go to the Going The Distance World Premire the other night? Are you mental, sir?
I am not mental, i miss out on a lot of premiers that i would like to go, i don't go to enough i would loved to have gone to the Going the Distance Premier.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
At Salt premier, Sexy Jolie with my autograph book which she didn't sign

Also guess which movie premier this is from (look below)

Look who i ran into at Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Premier.

This is so awesome How long do you wait for these photos then dude? and do you live close to the place where the premiers are held or do you travel?

This is so awesome How long do you wait for these photos then dude? and do you live close to the place where the premiers are held or do you travel?
I'll let you in on a little secret mate, i work at the theater don't let anyone know lol