Hmm.. so I happend across ur family???

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Xui Wan
[color=darkorchid]I hope and pray that anyone who reads my posts, learns something and takes something valuable from them. (the post with meaning duh!!!)

Xui Wan,

I am so sorry for your loss....you have left me speechless....

My heart goes out to you and your family Xui Wan… may your cousin RIP…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

[font=Comic Sans MS]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]My cousin killed herself last night,
Sorry about your Cousin, suicide is always, very sad I am here if you need to talk.

wow thankyou!! I'm happy to say that all wasnt lost with this tragedy, many issues of teen suicide are now being looked at in the area where I live and much is being talked about to implicate new methods of dealing with issues. So on the good, things for the whole are being looked at which makes the death of my cousin seem not such a great loss but also a gain. Her service was phenominal, there were slides of he smiling and laughing and so many people showed up. I have noticed in the past that funerals where the person has commited suicide that many do not show. However there was so much love there and I am so glad that alll was not lost in losing her. Thank you for your good wishes they mean a ton to me!

Im in love with a memory from the past one which i cannot grow out of or leave I was once happy and yet I dont remember when I know that I was... You were there for me everyday and you held my hand till i became aware then one day you let me go and left me... I stand here cold and scared waiting for you to come back to me. I will learn how to live again I thank you for loving me enough to leave me. without you I may have never lived, I may have never cried and never learned to appreciate true happiness I never want to feel that pain but somehow i know i will...

I love you hahahaha
so very I came accross ur family and I budged in! yo baby I love you you love me????? LMAO

heyy!
welcome! This is a nice bunch of people I must say!

and oo la la you like emily strange?

xxx

strange creatures men are....
I mean its like this, If i call him im being too needy and if i dont call then i dont care. I have gone 4 days without callin him and at this point im not in a hurry to call him either. You would think it could go both ways, I dont see where he would get upset if I dont call. He has a phone and a vehicle!
I'm thinking about breaking up with him, a couple dates and you should be able to say na this doesnt work right?
Ive never had a relationship where I made choices of my own. I know he cares but at the same time I think we are to different! plus im too cute for him!

Randomly visiting for now
Ive never had a relationship where I made choices of my own. I know he cares but at the same time I think we are too different! plus im too cute for him!
of course you're too cute but come on be nice to us guys.

But hey if you aren't making your own choices then how can you function after the relationship ends? (if it ends of course.....marriage and all that). From my experiences it can be so easy to become dependent on people in such a way that you lose all sense of everything else, you can't function without them. You know that line in Jerry Maguire "you complete me". That's supposed to be the most romantic thing ever but it's not REALITY and when I look at my parents (best example I have) they are two distinct people who complement each other, whole people that have worked out who they are and what they want and they go for it together.

Perhaps i'm just ranting cause of my own issues but what do mofo's think? (you too Xui Wan).

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
everyone wants to be in love, and they want to keep it up responsibly, but when it comes to love, its the hardest thing to control... your feelings, your emotions, they take over your actions. it has happened to me before, and i see it happen to people i know, every day. if you get too caught up you may feel like if it wasn't for that person, what would you do?

but i do not blame my friends for the way they act when it comes to love for someone else... i know how it is. i don't think it would be fair of me to judge them or blame them for their decisions... i would only crank up the volume of concern if i saw a bad habit forming... like the one stated above.

i only hope i am able to look out for myself in this regard, when the time comes for Ash to fall head over heels, or even better, if i have a friend that will have my back if i let it go way over my 5'4.

being too cute for a guy... how could this be? i don't really understand that phrase... he could compliment my heart, while i compliment his parts.

Welcome you!!! and yes i like emily strange... strange hmm

lol anyways mwah mwah mwah kiss kiss kiss to ya!! deftones huh? sweet!

Yesssssssssssssssssss DEFTONESSSSSSSS!

You like?

So this is where I put my randomness... haha
for the last 2 days I was attending a informational conference on F.A.S.D. I met many people. It was rather amazing! My class was sent in as volunteers in hopes that we would be able to network and learn about this dissorder. Through it I met Elijah Harper, a man who has served his people greatly, representing them in government. On day 2 I was asked to do a presentation which went fabulous! and today I have recieved one of the nicest emails I have recieved in a long while. I try to be as nice to everyone as I possibly can, I only live my life in a matter of I would appreciate this so this is what I will give. This man is an older gentleman, he was at the conference as a guest speaker, I had him come sit at our table which of course was right next to Elijah's HAHAHA! I talked openly with him tried to make him comfortable being that he was so far from his family.
well later I gave this gentleman my email and today upon waking I opend my email and there was the nicest email I have recieved in months.

"Thank you for being so thoughtful. When I walked in to the
gymnasium this evening, you made me feel welcome and
comfortable. Your smile is warm and you have a presence about
you that is engaging. That’s not even mentioning you can dance
and whistle!

... I feel as though I have a new friend."

I guess this was so wow to me cause I think in todays day and age we don't remember to say a simple thank you as much as we used to. There was much more to it however This is what made me feel I am on the right path! I strive to make people feel comfortable and I can only pray that anyone who reads this incorperates ways in their own lives where they can make someone feel welcome and comfortable and grant them the permission to be themselves around you!

MEH Randomeness mwah mwah mwah!!!

I MET ELIJAH HARPER woot!! and he is such a down to earth person, the words that hit me the most were "if it were anyone else they would have done the same" Now thats class!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Great words of wisdom Xui. Outta make a new thread with your randomness thoughts.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

On other boards, this kind of one-color posting is highly frowned upon to the point of being de facto forbidden and ban-worthy.

Just another reason why I like this board.

Well, not to give you less reason to like this board, but if someone gets out of control with illegible text, we do tend to step in. But now and then it's not a big deal.