Signs

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Woohoo!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Signs DVD Vista Series

SIGNS ON DVD WILL INCLUDE:

LOOKING FOR SIGNS:
A DVD diary about the writing of the script. Writer/Director M. Night Shyamalan, on the set of SIGNS, discusses some of the inspirations for the film.

MAKING SIGNS:
A commentary by M. Night Shyamalan. M. Night and his team take us through the filming of SIGNS, explaining not only how the film was made but also providing comments on the significance of some key sequences.

BUILDING SIGNS:
? M. Night Shyamalan and his storyboard artist explain the storyboard process, an essential preliminary visualization of the film.

THE EFFECTS OF SIGNS:
The physical and visual effects employed in SIGNS are explored. Then, a tour of Industrial Light and Magic commences, displaying the different steps involved in the process of film effects, including the animatronics work realized on the set.

SIGNS: THE MUSIC:
Celebrated composer James Newton Howard discusses his work on the music of SIGNS.

FULL CIRCLE:
SIGNS' filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan explains the steps taken to ensure that SIGNS reaches its audience.

DELETED SCENES:
Graham And Merrill
The Flashbacks (2)
The Dead Bird
Alien In The Attic and The Third Story

STORYREELS: MULTI-ANGLE FEATURES:
Two animated storyboard scenes which the viewer can watch. Viewers can use the angle feature to switch between viewing the animated version or the final scene.
Viewers can choose between three audio options while using the multi-angle feature: Dolby 5.1 Final Mix, Dolby 5.1 Score Only and Dolby 5.1 Effects Only.

M. NIGHT'S FIRST ALIEN MOVIE:
Childhood home movie with Intro by M. Night Shyamalan

Hey Jrs, what do you do for a living anyway?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by jrs1013
...and right now I am a full time administrator of a movie server as well.
You guys get paid for that or is it completely voluntary?
Just asked coz everytime I climb aboard Yoda appears to be here and it seems like he would have a hard time finding the time for a full-time job...if in fact this isn`t his job (pretty damn cushy number if it is though).

Anyway, this DVD looks class...is this Shyamalan`s first commentary btw?
I didn`t catch this flick at the cinema, but I`ve read enough good things to take a chance and order it blind...looking forward to it.

The job I have is full time in order to place these movies and upload 'em in time when I get them for members to download and enjoy, as well as keep an an eye on all of them to see if they are keeping everything on track with the rules and etc.
Do I get paid???? Yes and no. For those who want to be a member need to pay, those who are guests obviously do not.

SIGNS NEWS !!!!!!!

Recently, Touchstone Pictures announced that this August's smash hit, Signs, would arrive in video stores on January 7th in the form of a Vista Series DVD.

Here's the new box art :
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	signsvs_boxmed.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	469  

Now..... here is the original box art from the previous one.

After checking both, which cover art looks best?

Should they have stuck w/the first one? Do you like the new?? Yo tell me.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	signs_boxmed.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	470  

The original is better. Even though I like seeing the cast on the new cover.... "Signs" is the crop circles movie, and the new cover loses a lot of detail of the crop circles. So, yes, I prefer the original.

I still can't wait for the DVD. I think "Signs" is my favorite movie of the whole year.

great! now i'll be able to scare the ever living crap out of me every night!

I think the original is much better… it’s eerie looking…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)