What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I doubt if many can blame us poor, vagrant Northerners for being on edge these past few days, what with bombs, nearly bombs etc.

Yesterday evening the police closed off my street and started re-routing traffic. The only times this has happened in my 5+ years in Tatty Towers has been when a suspect device or a body has been found. I gave it an hour's fretting before asking one of the cops what the problem was.

Band parade.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just had a phonecall from the dr regarding my blood work, my Uric Acid levels are high again so this will be the reason why im in so much damn pain, so the dr has upped my gout medication so hopefully in the next week or so I will feel some relief

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Avoiding work :-)

Hope you feel better N3wt!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ouch, I know that pain--feel better N3wt
Avoiding work :-)

Hope you feel better N3wt!
Thankyou guys im hoping tomorrow will be better.

Im going to have some food and watch some films I think as the wife is going up her mothers for an evening. I'll be the only sober one later im sure

What kind of films, mate?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Well ive been wanting to watch The Big Lebowski again as I havent seen it in a while, but as you can see in my dvd collection I have quite a few to choose from, so I'll update the recently watched dvd thread with what I watch tomorrow or later on tonight lol, what have you got planned for this evening then?

Trying to calm my lab down... it's thundering in the distance and she goes ballistic when it storms...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Playing with my niece and nephew before they go to bed.
I have my niece with me again too... she's busy coloring and half way watching cartoons right now... Do you live in the same house your niece and nephew or just keep them a lot? Mine doesn't live too far from me which was a deciding factor on me moving here after Katrina...

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Trying to finish my work so i don't have to stay too late at work on my half day and I'm enjoying a delicious Arnold Palmer with my lunch.

After typing this I realized this could also go in the ups and downs of my day tab.

I just finished watching Thelma & Louise for the first time. Now I'm on here and just generally being awesome.