What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Grand total of $25. Man, I love Amazon Marketplace!

The Godfather collection on blu ray because, have you seen the Godfathers on blu ray yet?

I'm guessing the actual clause that ends your sentence is something like "'tis awesome." I'm just guessing here.

This morning I ordered a DVD of Tsai Ming Liang's What Time Is It There? on Amazon. It will be the only hard copy of my favorite filmmaker's work I own. I felt that I owed something to this guy and wanted to make a "gesture". WTIIT is probably is best film, but I can't decide definitively. They are all wonderful.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief
The Lovely Bones
The Wolfman
Bonneville
A Good Year
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
In Bruges
Sunshine

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher

Cracking little doc that I saw a while back - It'd make a great double feature with Spinal Tap. £4 brand new on eBay.

Bargain.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

3:10 To Yuma

The Fourth Kind

In The Electric Mist

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Iron Man -Ultimate Edition (2008)

I have a confession to make. When it comes to movies adapted from teh comics, in a lot of cases, I like the featurette that covers the history of the comic through the years, and points out the issues that were used for inspiration, as much as the movie itself.

Now as it happens, my wife bought me Iron Man- the bare bones edition, for christmas last year, so I wont be mentioning this purchase to her.

and

They both came in the same Amazon order, still not seen The Shawshank Redemption yet.

I still haven't seen all of this movie, but luckily today I got it for a good price.

So my copy of The Dark Knight doesn't get lonely...

Haven't seen it, but I've started collecting Jerry Lewis movies.

Welcome to the human race...
Last DVD bought was a reissue of Repo Man, complete with special features, fancier packaging and lower classification. Now my original copy - with about ten different types of subtitles, no special features and one very unnecessary R18+ rating, is now more an amusing curio than a DVD to be watched. And I paid about $20 for it (as opposed to $10 for the new copy).

Those were the days.

Last one I bought was Michael (off another bargain table)... kind of a silly movie, but it's fun... and I love Travolta as Michael... the opening scene with him is hilarious...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

and

They both came in the same Amazon order, still not seen The Shawshank Redemption yet.
Weird how the UK gets a 3 disc 10th Anniversary Edition, while north America only gets the 2.

Batman The Motion Picture Anthology Boxset

Me too! £10 at ASDA - I think mine's faulty though, because inside they have the credit section for Joel Schumacher's films under the Tim Burton films, but no credits anywhere for the Tim Burton ones.