What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

I watched 2001 on DVD about a year ago. It's one of the few DVD's I actually own.

year one - jack black

Just watched "Eastern Promises" on HD DVD the last night.

Combo Disc had been sitting on the shelf awhile. I originally watched it on DVD a couple of years ago. The HD DVD provided a big pq upgrade. This is a good looking movie. The audio was Dolby True HD, but to be honest I couldn't discern the difference between the Dolby + Track when switching back and forth. Although I never had any problem w/ making out any of the dialogue. The movie was better than I remembered and I thought Viggo Mortensen was great in it.

Julie & Julia was okay. I can't hate it because it was about fukin' food. Pretty harmless garbage, but whatever... fukin' trying to make me care about the J's decadent lifestyles... whatever, I can't hate it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Clash of the Titans

The Crazies

The Dark Knight

]

Gunnin' for That #1 Spot

If you're not a big sports fan like myself, you probably won't like it. I enjoyed it mainly because I've followed a lot of these players throughout college into the NBA. Not a great documentary, but good basketball action for sure.