What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

The Runaways
The movie played a little fast and loose with the facts of the bands history, and only really focused on joan jett and cherie baby, but those quibbles aside, I was impressed.

Dakota fannings' version of cherry bomb was fairly weak, but the gal that played joan jett really nailed it imo.

Would make a nice double feature with Almost Famous.

7.5/10

Cop Out

Sean William Scott had the funniest moments in this one IMO. This has been way overdone though. Basically this was watch John McClane from Die Hard and a cop version of Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock hang out.

1.5/5

It's a Wonderful Life- yup, in July

I just watched that for the first time a couple of months ago. Who says holiday movies can only be watched around the holidays?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I just watched that for the first time a couple of months ago. Who says holiday movies can only be watched around the holidays?
Christmas in July. Honestly, although its setting takes part during Christmas, I don't really see why it can only be watched during Christmas.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Shutter Island is a great films

Another great film, The Road it is allot like The Book of Eli which is awesome