Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Tools    

First picture from the latest, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. If you didn't know, they are splitting it up into two parts. Is it me or does harry's haircut look like hitlers?

If you didn't know, they are splitting it up into two parts...
Originally Posted by Jrs' Sequel Buzz Thread

Deathly Hallows Split Confirmed

A few months ago director David Yates said they have “three or four different ideas” where to end the first film, and that it will most likely be a cliffhanger. Well Joshua Herdman, who plays Darco Malfoy’s tag-along Goyle, has let slip where the break will occur. As the book has been out for a few years and you can read what happens on Wikipedia it’s not really a spoiler, however if you don’t want to know how the first film ends I suggest you stop reading now.

From MTV:

According to Herdman, part one of “Deathly Hallows” will close right after Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) are captured by the Snatchers. Part two will open as the trio and their captors arrive at Malfoy Manor. So that’s that.

Herdman also confirmed
WARNING: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" spoilers below
that his character will be the Slytherin henchman who dies, not Crabbe (played by Jamie Waylett), as it is written in the book.
MuggleNet states that the change came after Waylett was arrested and convicted of cannabis possession, and that he is not expected to have a part in “Deathly Hallows.”
Source: Filmonic

I just saw this in other forum hope you like it enjoy! http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/3834...review_one.swf

For those who don’t want to wait until tomorrow a description of the trailer has been tweeted by @DavidMPinedo who attended Cinema Expo 2010 this week.

(It’s not in order, just a snippet of different scenes)

Bellatrix LeStrange laughs hysterically at Malfoy’s Manor. While Voldemort’s voice calls whispers HP’s in Voice-over.

maturing Potter, Ron, Hermione running from something in London; over green hills outside country; HP and Ginny kiss.

Ron and Harry yelling at each other, while arguing over family. Voldemort holds Harry’s chin in his hands…very creepy
there is a mixture of Ralph Fiennes and the standard trailer voice-over…not the same voice saying title

A very tall dark wizard on traintrack while the #Hogwarts Express approaches quickly..

franchise of our “generation” It is the most financially successful franchise in film history, beating Bond and Rings.

Voldemort and Harry fighting each other at fallen Hogwarts. Also a dragon taking off to fly around.

Lots of action Voldemort and Harry blasting spells from their wands at each other! Also very emotional scenes and romance…

Voldemort and HP fight blasting their wands for few seconds at the end o/t teaser right before the title credit #HarryPotter.

Remus Lupin will also have a brief scene where he is) yelling at HP to stay away from the fight…

Mrs. Weasley is in shot towards the end of the teaser when the editing becomes very rapid & it shows many characters.

The teaser has scenes of both #HarryPotter I & II. In a few months there’ll b a trailer for I & after that release, a second trailer for II.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer

Warner Bros. has released the first official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which contains footage from both Part I and Part II. You can watch it below:

The current plan at Warner Bros. is to release another trailer in a month or so purely for Part I, and then after that has been released focus the marketing solely on Part II.

This was my favorite of the books and really am looking forward to see how the director is going to compile all the information from the book even into two movies . I hope they will not disappoint.

I just saw the new trailer and I must say, I am not a big fan of the HP movies but this one I have to see!

A new trailer for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 was just released by Warner Brothers. The film is scheduled for release on November 19th. Part 1 will be the first of two parts making up the final chapter of the Harry Potter franchise. Check out the trailer and tell us what you think in the comments below.
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” the seventh and final adventure in the Harry Potter film series, is a much-anticipated motion picture event to be told in two full-length parts.
Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort’s immortality and destruction—the Horcruxes.On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever.But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
Meanwhile, the wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord.The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort’s Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them.But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter.The Chosen One has become the hunted one as the Death Eaters search for Harry with orders to bring him to Voldemort…alive.Harry’s only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him.But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale—the legend of the Deathly Hallows.And if the legend turns out to be true, it could give Voldemort the ultimate power he seeks.
Little does Harry know that his future has already been decided by his past when, on that fateful day, he became “the Boy Who Lived.”No longer just a boy, Harry Potter is drawing ever closer to the task for which he has been preparing since the day he first stepped into Hogwarts: the ultimate battle with Voldemort.

I am also a big fan of Harry Potter and I waiting for this movie from last six months..
Can't wait for to watch it.