Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
DVD's that play music on a maddening loop at the menu

DVD's that wont allow me to skip the previews/ads.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
DVD's that play music on a maddening loop at the menu

DVD's that wont allow me to skip the previews/ads.
This is possibly the worest thing ever!

Female Jungle Poster
Cat food cans with razor sharp lids

Being away from my bathroom at a "critical" time

Folks showing up at my house, uninvited

Hubby getting up 20 times to raid the fridge & make an unholy mess each time

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Guerilla advertising

-- Ads on your cel phone
-- Ads at the movies (inexcusable)
-- Little dancing graphics on the bottom of the tv promoting another show
-- Telemarketers
-- Junk mail posing as important bank statements or such
-- Misleading product review websites that are only shilling for sellers
-- Ads based on your youtube, facebook and browsing habits
-- Popups of any kind on the computer

Anarchist within reason
My brothers drinking from the milk carton

James f****ng Corden

George Clooney looking better as he gets older.... the man isn't human!!

Old people complaining on the bus

People who don't say please

Bloc Party

Sex and the f*****g City

Twilight

Andy Gray's commentary on FIFA
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

What's wrong with James Corden? Why is he Fozzie Bear like? I actually watched him in The History Boys again last night.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't really know J.C. from Adam, but why is being like me (Fozzie Bear) that bad? Oh God, it's a good thing I never show you a youtube video of me at school where I get "complemented for being sexy by gay bears". Crikey! Why did I go there... ?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What's wrong with James Corden? Why is he Fozzie Bear like? I actually watched him in The History Boys again last night.
I find him unfunny and its very annoying that he is being pushed in our faces over here at the moment, he is the host in a sports quiz show, he was invloved in the sport relief football match and he is in another football world cup tv show. I dont know why he is becoming so popular all of a sudden. Im not a fan of Gavin and Stacy which he was in but since that has finished he has just spread all over the tv, he just seems to be everywhere like a bad small.

I quite like James Corden, but he's on the verge of being overexposed... Again. I can see my liking of him changing, though, as he moves further and further away from G&S, while still playing/doing the same laddish schtick. But then, I hate that whole 'lad culture' anyway.

I love Gavin & Stacey which he both co-wrote and co-starred in. I also quite liked him shuting Patrick Stewart up at that awards show this month (or was it the end of last month?) whatever the case, I was glad that he gave it back.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate trying to sort anything over the phone that involves automated options before you can even get through to speak to a human. I have just spent 35 mins trying to talk to someone about my car tax and the automated system just kept taking me through to the wrong section or BACK TO THE DAMN START!!!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Large companies' customer service. You've bought a product/service from a company and if there's a problem, they they pass you on to their incompetent subcontractor/partner. And they always seem to have the nerve to utter their company slogan about how they value your business while they're blowing you off.

"Is there anything else I can help you with today sir?"

"yeah, fix the problem I called about, then we can go on from there"....

Large crowds of people. Not to sound anti-social, I'm sure when they're not in the crowd they're all fine people. In crowds, people just seem to lose all manners and respect for others.