What Can You Eat a Whole Package/Box Of?

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
We all have our favorites--I can eat a whole box of ice cream sandwiches without a problem, which is why I don't buy ice cream sandwiches.

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
We all have our favorites--I can eat a whole box of ice cream sandwiches without a problem, which is why I don't buy ice cream sandwiches.
What? A whole box of ice cream sandwiches. That is a lot. I can eat a whole box of Gummie Bears.

Semper Fooey
I can eat a whole bag or box of almost anything, but not ice cream!

Six ounce bags of junk food no problem at all. I restrain myself usually if its sweets somewhat, but may finish two thirds of a package in one sitting.

I don't regularly buy that stuff for that reason.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

Yep, I usually pour the whole box into a mixing bowl and eat them with a big spoon.

Which is why I don't have them in the house either Earl.

I need to wear one of these whenever a bag of Mint Oreos are around.

I can eat a whole box of Peanuts!

Female Jungle Poster
Good thread idea!

I can polish off an obscene amount of salty, buttery hot popcorn in one sitting. Also, many types of potato chips; BBQ, cheddar, regular Wise salty & greasy.

Doritos are too hard & sharp for my gums, though I love their flavor.

I know you were expecting me to post about chocolate fudge brownies, or chocolate chip cookies, or cake with chocolate frosting, but too much chocolate (coupled with all those glasses of cold milk) doesn't stay down for long.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Exactly what I was going to put, but instead of Cheese, mine would be Bold BBQ.

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Don't know why movie popcorn is so good. At my local theatre they have a buy-1-get-a-free -refill for the humungous tub. My father-in-law goes to the theatre, buys a tub, goes back to his car, dumps it in a bag, goes back for the refill and drives home with it. Claims it tastes better than anything he can make at home-- go figure.

The People's Republic of Clogher

And in the bad/good old days:

these are cookies with sugar and coconut sprinkles on them, really yummie!! I can't just stop at one cookie