Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Employee of the Month
This irritating pattern of thousands and thousands and thousands unwritten rules in our society. I disagree with many of them and I think there are lots of good reasons why no one ever wrote them down.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The presenters on kids programmes

Also people who cannot park thier car in the whitelines provided carparks

Inconsiderate cell phone users annoy the hell out of me... and by that I mean the ones trying to drive and talk at the same time... or the ones who walk around in a store apparently talking to someone deaf because everyone else in the store is privy to their side of the conversation whether they want to be or not... and of course the ones who think they should text or talk in the theater...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I was watching TNA earlier and this thread popped into my head as soon as I saw that damn Earl Hebner!

I really disliked him in WWe and when he left there I was relieved and he is in TNA now. What it is that annoys the hell out of me is the way he gives the signal after a two count, with a very blatant leg slip Its so annoying and its gotten on my nerves ever since I was small!

Female Jungle Poster
The computer virus which keeps bumping me offline & freezing my programs, so I have to restart every 5 minutes.

Folks who are nasty to others, simply to cause drama & amuse themselves. Those folks are a waste of space.

Running out of smokes.

Hubby constantly mooching from me (cigarettes, a lighter, a few bites of my dinner, using my camera, etc.).

Inexplicable clumsiness on my part, causing irritating boo-boos.

I could go on and on...

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

People who are smoking in there cars and then flick the cigarette out the window and also people smoking in their cars with a baby in the back.

It's all in the reflexes.
Sounds like everyone has the same problems all over the world.

Things that annoy me:

People who judge others without knowing anything about them.
My neighbours next door when i was a kid because they stabbed my ball when i accidentally kicked it over their fence...
Tailgaters
Waking up for work and knowing you've got 10.5 hours till you'll be home again.

They're the more specific ones, but there's so many more things that make me happy.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Sounds like everyone has the same problems all over the world.

Things that annoy me:

People who judge others without knowing anything about them.
you are annoyed by every human on the planet on any given day.

not that i disagree.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Neighbours annoy me when they are being inconsiderate of people with little children who are trying to sleep at night, for instance last night our neighbours were being very loud out the back garden because they were having drinks etc. I dont mind people having fun and partys, ofcourse not but just being obnoxious and being loud is just horrible

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
People who are smoking in there cars and then flick the cigarette out the window and also people smoking in their cars with a baby in the back.
Thats acually illegal here. Ticket is somethen like $200.

Thing that annoys me is the TLC exploitation reality show toddlers and tiaras.

annoy perhaps isnt the right word.

Thats acually illegal here. Ticket is somethen like $200.

Thing that annoys me is the TLC exploitation reality show toddlers and tiaras.

annoy perhaps isnt the right word.
That was me when I was a toddler. I have been in pageants since I was 3 years old.

~Loves a good classic movie~
I hate walking up to a double door at a store, and only one is unlocked. Seems like I
always try to open the locked one first. It's against most fire codes not to have
both doors unlocked, but the people in the stores are either too lazy to unlock both
doors or they like to watch and giggle everytime someone tries to open the locked door first.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I get really annoyed feeling sick all the time, even after Ive taken antisickness meds

I hate it when you go on to a website to view a video/trailer etc and it stops loading and just stops playing