What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
&feature=related

&a=V1ODldkrXZg&playnext_from=ML

&feature=channel
&feature=channel

I'm in a Sam Roberts sorta mood (if he ever plays your neck of the woods..helluva energy in live show) reccomended.
&feature=channel
&feature=channel

&feature=related
&feature=channel

&feature=channel

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hey, you don't have to convince me that Sam Roberts is the second coming of a Rockin' Canadian J.C. I've been listening to him for years now, including almost all those songs.

Painters & Dockers were an awesome rockin' Australian band who made a classic album about 25 years ago called Love Planet. The title song was unlike the rest of the album. It was slow and trippy and here it is, at least the best version I can find...

QD7qIthSdkA

I'm diggen the acoustic stripped down Bathroom Sessions that Ed Roberts and Steve Page of the Barenaked Ladies made for youtube.

&feature=channel
&
eature=channel
&feature=channel
&feature=channel
&feature=related

&feature=related