Celebrity crushes

Tools    

I know I should be less shallow...and I know that there's more to him than his bod...but I can't helps myself!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
OMG, check it out--(minus the h), but one of the greatest love longs ever!

Wrote a song for me? Whatchya talkin bout earlsmoviepicks? And P.S. Thanks!

Ellen Page is my girl crush. We are both mighty midgets. Her being all of 5'1" and me being 5'4" tall. She also seems like a really down to earth girl who would be a lot of fun to hang out with and party with.

Ellen Page is my girl crush. We are both mighty midgets. Her being all of 5'1" and me being 5'4" tall. She also seems like a really down to earth girl who would be a lot of fun to hang out with and party with.
Sorry you cant have her, shes mine

Who is this? I think I'm in love with parts of her.

That's Christina Hendricks and she is absolutely gorgeous. Were it not for Drew Barrymore, you'd be looking at the sexiest woman in Hollywood. Check out Mad Men or Life if you haven't already seen them. Mad Men is excellent and, frankly, you should be watching it already because it's, probably, the best programme on tv. Life was one of those American TV tragedies. The tragedy being that it was really good, but was cancelled after 2 seasons.