What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Seabiscuit

Excellent movie with a GREAT director commentary. From some reason, the director talks films with Steven Soderbergh and even stops "tape" to talk. Very insightful.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Don't ask, that's why he posts them, to elicit response.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yes I would like to know if it is good. Dakota Fanning looks like a freaking adult. I have to watch I Am Sam tonight to bring back Dakota's early days.

Originally Posted by honeykid
Is it any good, Holden? I saw that you saw it and it's one of the few films that I'm looking forward to this year.
I liked The Runaways. Pretty basic biopic stuff in terms of narrative and tone, but both of the leads (Fanning and Stewart) are very good, the period and scene are recreated very well, the music is awesome (duh), and Michael Shannon is delightfully over-the-top and mesmerizing in support as Kim Fowley. Worth seeing, for sure. Not really a necessity that it be seen theatrically, but worth a look.