Who Do's Tattoos?

Tools    

I may see her this weekend, as there's this annoying family dinner where my girl has to be as well and I'm joining her so she isn't bored to death (yes, she wears the pants). I'll probably ask tattoogirl some questions about her motives, probably bust her balls a little bit as well. We'll see
Ask her why she put it on her back where she can't see it, instead of a smaller version on her arm or leg where she could? After all, she's sitting on the beach in her swim suit and other folks see it, they'll think it's for her and a boy friend and would never guess it ws her parents. The only person it has meaning for is her, and she can't see it.

I can understand her father's anger--there's nothing worse than being linked forever--even symbolically--to an ex-wife. Had she carved that on a tree, he'd likely have cut down the whole forest just to be sure to get the right one. Personally I think he should lock her in her room with packages of course-grit sandpaper and tell her she's not coming out until that tattoo is gone!

The smart thing to do would have your name tatooed on both arms, hands, legs, feet, the trunk of your body, and on your head under your hair--then, heaven forbid, if they find any part of you, they'll know who they're looking for in the search for the other parts.
What if something happens and you need to be placed in the Witness Protection Program? How are you gonna stay safe if your old identity if tattooed all over your body?

What if something happens and you need to be placed in the Witness Protection Program? How are you gonna stay safe if your old identity if tattooed all over your body?
Jumpsuit.

That's when it would come in especially handy after the mob tracks you down and scatters you across North America! Until then you could just update the tats, by adding AKA... and your new name!

Might not be as much fun but wouldn't it be more effective to get a tattoo with your name and address and the message, "If found, please return to ...?" The smart thing to do would have your name tatooed on both arms, hands, legs, feet, the trunk of your body, and on your head under your hair--then, heaven forbid, if they find any part of you, they'll know who they're looking for in the search for the other parts. (Yeah, I know--I need to quit watching those CSI TV shows!)

... I know someone who took it all a little too serious and actually has a tattoo with their name and badge number...

With mine, it was kinda like one led to the other... but I have no desire for anymore... the ones I have are on major parts and if one of the other parts goes missing... I probably won't be around to worry about it anyway...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just mentally preparing myself for the dinner that will almost certainly cost me at least a few months of my life. Yeah, the one with 16-year-old tattoo girl and her family. Openers I'm contemplating on:

- Why didn't you put "I Brodi" on your back?

- So... how's that upper back doing?

My girl trying to persuade me to not mention it. My shins are gonna be bruised in a couple of hours xDD

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Brodinski you will have to bring it up and let us know what happens

... the ones I have are on major parts ...
Now that generates the kinda of curiosity that often gets my face slapped! Sorry. Just goes to show oil isn't the only thing crude that comes outta the oil patch.

Now that generates the kinda of curiosity that often gets my face slapped! Sorry. Just goes to show oil isn't the only thing crude that comes outta the oil patch.
Aren't you lucky I'm a hitter instead of a slapper... Actually though, I don't really care who knows that, if I wear a bikini, no one knows I even have any tattoos... and unless I allow someone to know me up close and personal, no one is seeing them except over my dead body....

Aren't you lucky I'm a hitter instead of a slapper... Actually though, I don't really care who knows that, if I wear a bikini, no one knows I even have any tattoos... and unless I allow someone to know me up close and personal, no one is seeing them except over my dead body....
Either way, sounds like you'd hurt me, so I'm not even gonna ask how well you knew the person who did your tattoos. But if you want to post a picture of you in your bikini, I'd be glad to check it out just to make sure the tattoos don't show!

I don't know why, but I always thought that it could be really attractive on a guy to have the tree of life in black ink covering his whole back. I'm not really into the who tat thing, but that could be just...scrumptious

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm old, so I hate tattoos. I guess it's cool if you want your tattoos to define you and do your speaking for you, but I prefer to screw with people's brains and speak for myself so that I can blow as many people's "minds" as possible who have no idea that I'm nothing like I look like.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been trying to find a decent picture of Jason Voorhees but my search has pulled nothing that I feel is right, so I thought I would start looking at some fan art online to see if I can get some inspiration for my tattoo.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm currently trying to find a picture of Kirby to get on my shoulder.

This one is my favourite so far

Got this one last week. It is inspired by The Fountain. Next sitting will be color, so the Tree of Life branches will be defined.

Don't have any and at my age probably never will they don't look good on wrinkly skin

I guess that is better than my Star Wars Tattoo.
I need to take a better picture of it.

Don't have any and at my age probably never will they don't look good on wrinkly skin
heh Nebbs. The only people who had tattoos when I was young had gone away to sea. My step grandad, who'd been in the merchant navy, had an anchor with 'mother' on a scroll around it, we were fascinated by it, now I'd be hard pressed to find a youngster without one around these parts!