What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

my favorite

Alrightish film, nothing special. The narrative structure doesnt work as well as it should, but the performances are good. Just avoid the first 4 mins.

Idiocracy

Great idea, poorly executed

~Loves a good classic movie~

Watched Avatar just recently, also watched it in 3D theaters, awesome action scenes especially near the end of the film. Liked the idea of people controlling Avatars, just like playing videos in real. Incidentally, have you noticed the DVD case it came in? Looks pretty cool I need it to replace some of my DVD cases that broke, you guys know where to get those?

It was a pretty decent movie...a bit extreme on the catastrophy but it does bring home a realization they we have really don't have as much say in our planet as we would think. Although we are contributing to negative factors

Just saw Crazy Heart on Sunday, brilliant performance by Jeff Bridges, even better than I expected.