A woman expose her body to a robot(looks like robot in Short Circuit)

Tools    

My english is not good. I watched the film in 1996 or 1997. So the film may be released before 1997. Could someone help to tell me the name of the film ? Thanks a lot.

The movie is in color. Maybe it is in English language, because the movie I watched has been translated. Maybe the actors come from USA or Western Europe. Maybe the movie was filmed in 1990-1997, or 1980-1997. I saw the movie on a videotape or a VCD.

There are some scenes of the movie:

There are a man, a woman and a bad person( he is male ) in the film. The man has a robot. The robot is about half the size of a desk. It is as tall as a desk. It looks like the robot in the movie "Short Circuit(1986)"(I remember it does, but I am not pretty sure). The robot do not look like man. The robot's head is square or rectangle. But one day the robot is remote controlled by the bad person. And the robot attacks the man and woman( the robot use a gun or a laser to attacks them. I can not recall it clearly). The bad person can watch the man and woman through the robot's eyes ( because the robot is remote controlled by the bad person ). In order to destroy the robot, the woman expose some of her body ( or the woman take off some of her clothes, I can not recall clearly) , so the robot is watching her, through whose eyes the bady person is watching the woman. At that time the man has a chance to destroy the robot. And the man destroy the robot.

Note: I think the movie is not mainly about robots. The robot attacks the man and woman is only a small part of the plot, although at the end of the movie the bad person use some computer technology to attack the man and woman. Maybe after the man destory the robot, no robots appear again in the movie.

At the end of the film, the man and the woman defeat the bad person. At the airpot, the man and woman are going to leave each other. But, finally, one of them decide not to leave. And they are very happy.

I have seen this movie.. Can't recall the name though.

All I remember is that, the plot revolves around a microchip. In the opening scene, we see the villain on a park bench eating a burger. Another man takes a seat beside him and exchanges a bag.

I am quite sure this is the movie you are speaking of. I would like to know the name of it as well..

I have seen this movie.. Can't recall the name though.

All I remember is that, the plot revolves around a microchip. In the opening scene, we see the villain on a park bench eating a burger. Another man takes a seat beside him and exchanges a bag.

I am quite sure this is the movie you are speaking of. I would like to know the name of it as well..
My English is not good. In another scene of the movie, the man and woman sit in a subway. They are playing with each other or embracing each other( because they have fallen in love with each other). At that time some children come into the subway. Then the man and woman stop embracing.

Do you remember this scene? And are you still sure that you haven this movie?

I can't recall that scene, But I am quite sure we are talking of the same movie.

I think the movie was called Chip Killer.
Could be this one, not sure.
I also find "Peng! Du bist tot!" looks very like the movie. Here is some photos of "Peng! Du bist tot!". But I need a trailer of "Peng! Du bist tot!" or more photos to check whether the movie is it. I search it on Internet, but can not find more. Could you find some more photos or the trailer of "Peng! Du bist tot!"?

The photos are here: www_filmportal_de, replace"_" with".", and search "Peng! Du bist tot!", then you can see the photos.

I saw the photos... the photos don't help me remember anything either.
A people on imdb messages boards help to find the link of "Peng! Du bist tot!" . And I think the movie is "Peng! Du bist tot!".

A link: http://en_sevenload_com/videos/xAKrB...u-bist-tot-2-3

replace"_" with "."

I understood the bit about removing the _ but it was still not working for me.
Maybe your problem is that you are not able to visit http://en_sevenload_com (replace "_" with ".").