What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I just had thee best night out but now I have to kinda sober up to finish an essay 'cus I won't really have alot of time tomorrow!

listening to the storms out and wondering where is Noah & his ark when you need him......

i wanted to say a huge thank you for the ones who participated in my theme week. surprised no one picked SLingBlade!!!

I thought about Sling Blade earlier but then forgot to add it on the list... it would have made a cool avatar too...

Right now I'm thinking about working on my DVD list again...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Cleaning up around the house and organizing things. Really starting to settle in; there are only a handful of the obligatory piles-of-stuff-laying-around-from-the-move now.

getting to know the forum (;

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm getting kinda restless and I'm debating weither to make a photo, audio or written diary of a music festival I'm going to in just over 6 weeks. I'm getting desperate for a Summer side project!

aww Silas, that's sweet! is that you an uncle for the first time? It's lovely to have a baby in the family
How do you pronounce her name?
Yep, first time uncle. Her name is pronounced AVA (Just like EVA but with an A at the start)

Im gonna put a pic of her up on the Personal Pic tread.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just checking online for a bit and then off to bed, maybe finish off Nightwatch (discworld novel) or just listen to some music, there is nothing more relaxing than listening to some Death Metal to drift off to sleep with

playing The Elder Scrolls

Female Jungle Poster
Settling back with a nice cup of hot French Vanilla coffee and smokes, watching it get dark outside, and happily browsing MoFo.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Feeling sad for Blair Peach's family. I hope they can feel some comfort today after their 30 years of campaigning. Police being sorry for the fact that they can't get to the bottom of what happened in 1979, well it might've been a bit easier if they'd looked harder at the time.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just come in from my brother in laws place we played quite allot of Monster Hunter 3, fairplay its a good interesting game to watch, there is no way I would be able to play it. Far to many things you need to do etc.

Im just checking whats happening online then bed me thinks

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just repierced my lip, I took my spike out the other night as I wanted to give it a clean and silly me I didnt put it back in straight after so my daughter found it and then lost it But my wife found it this morning under the sofa so another clean and its back in. Bit of blood after it popped the inside on my lip but its back in \m/

I havent long come back from Playgroup with my daugter she loved it her first time there and she was a very good girl