Step Up 3D

Tools    

I really loved the final dance sequence in Step Up 2, I can watch that over and over. Now, I don't mind a third Step Up film but as far as the 3D technology goes... that is just stretching it too friggin far. The trailer below is in 2D, I just wish they didn't waste this new technology so much on movies. The only film I am looking forward to (and probably the next one that's actually worth seeing in 3D aside from Avatar) is Tron: Legacy

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When I saw that there was a third Step it Up and it was Step it Up in 3D, I almost wanted to be the one to make the thread about it because it would have been funny.

Suspect's Reviews

So You Think You Can Dance is a show I watch with my mom, and many a contestant from that will be in this film. For sure I will take her to see this, and its just gotta be better than Mama Mia.

I saw the 3D trailer last night for this with Clash of the Titans and almost everyone seemed to laugh at it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im not a fan of these type of movies where everyone dances, yes they are very talented dancers but all the story lines seem to be the same, but saying that I havent really seen to many of these movies

Oh for god sakes. See what i'm talking about?? ******** films with ******** tech. Step Up in 3 ****ing D? You know I thought I was going mad the other day because I could have sworn that a pub in North London was overjammed all because they were showing FOOTBALL in 3D. I need this thing to stop.

Yep, football in 3D is something I've yet to experience but, like you, I cannot see what it's going to give me that's better than I already have. Just wait until Sky 3D starts up. You think you're sick of hearing about it now, believe me, the machine is about to go into overdrive.

Yep, football in 3D is something I've yet to experience but, like you, I cannot see what it's going to give me that's better than I already have. Just wait until Sky 3D starts up. You think you're sick of hearing about it now, believe me, the machine is about to go into overdrive.
I so hope you are wrong, mate. I pray to god you are because I honestly cant take it anymore. I hope this machine run out of gas quickly.