What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Have you seen Surrogates, was it a blind buy. I thought it was muddled at best better then it's studio counter part Gamer by a hair. If you have seen it what did you like about it.

I just bought Broken Arrow, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Original The Day the Earth Stood Still
Is that the wonderfully guilty pleasure starring Travolta and Slater or the Western?

Is that the wonderfully guilty pleasure starring Travolta and Slater or the Western?
Yeah it's the Woo. I just watched it this morning.

Planning a trip to New York for my birthday soon, so these will be the last dvds for a while.

I exchanged my old Lone Wolf & Cub boxset along with a few other things yesterday, and got...

I also picked up some more pinky films online...

and Kathy treated me to...

Car Wash and V: The Complete Collection?!?! Absolutely brilliant choices, sir.

Mesrine, too? Nice work. Good girl.

I think the last purchase I made was The Hangover. It's a great guy's movie, and especially fun to watch with college friends who you've taken Vegas trips with (bachelor parties included) on numerous occasions.

Brian's Song on the recommendation of many at this site, I wasn't letdown great film.

Up in the Air

Precious

Capitalism: A Love Story

"Tenspeed and Brownshoe" THE COMPLETE SERIES
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra