The person above me thread

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I wouldn't say I do it that much, I've only made about 2200 shouts, which is peanuts compared to quite a few other people.

How many shouts do you have, TPAM?

Actually, TPAM, I spend a lot of my time on movie ranking sites so I probably don't have much of a life either.

TPAM should begin posting again on another certain forum, in addition to posting here.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I haven't, TPAM, but solely because of the cast, I eventually will (not in theaters; when it hits DVD/Blu-ray and reduces from its initial release price).

Jessica Alba, TPAM? Jessica Biel? Taylor Swift? Jennifer Garner? Movies like this do not require plots to mindlessly watch just once.

I haven't talked to TPAM in a while, and maybe I shouldn't with an avatar like that.

Just kidding.

Which is all fine and dandy, but that's exactly why studios make these cheap romcoms with big stars - so people will go see them just because they like the actors in the film, regardless of any plot or artistic merit. The studio probably figured, instead of just doing a simple romcom with two big stars, let's do an ENSEMBLE CAST of all the big celebs - including non-actors like Taylor Swift!

Okay sorry TPAM, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Those rehash romcoms just really bug me.

Well, I won't be seeing it in theaters, but as far as a Blu-ray purchase at a reduced price, they've reeled me in.

TPAM is going to be celebrating a birthday soon.