What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Female Jungle Poster
Damn, karibou. You're really pushing the boat out there. Maybe you'll have a couple of grapes for dinner?
Whoa, whoa; let's not get crazy here!

Trying to rouse myself enough to go to the store. It's raining out and I'm feeling lazy.

But I need milk and smokes. *sigh*

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

I am half agony, half hope.
I've been restless lately. I can't focus on movies, family, reading, any of my normal loves. I feel twitchy. Maybe there's a prescripton for that.
Anyway, I'm checking in here briefly to see what's up.

Johann von Goethe

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Coffee and then more coffee and im also looking at my new purchase of dvd boxset, Wrong Turn 1 and 2 for £2.99

Slowly recovering from my broken ribs may go to work next week but only for 4 hrs at a time.

Just had a n3wt

Female Jungle Poster
Slowly recovering from my broken ribs may go to work next week but only for 4 hrs at a time.

Just had a n3wt
You poor soul. In deference to your tender rib area, here's a cyber-hug:

And I'm debating yet another cup of coffee.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Watching the movie Rush for the first time in years and talking to Kev who fractured his knee cap today. times like this i HATE the distance and feeling helpless!!! grrr

Watching the movie Rush for the first time in years and talking to Kev who fractured his knee cap today. times like this i HATE the distance and feeling helpless!!! grrr
Ouch that happened to me years ago when I fell off my bike poor Kev

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Trying to ride out a sugar buzz from too much Diet Dr. Pepper...need to sleep someday...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

at work, waiting for my co-worker to get here.

Female Jungle Poster
Thinking that I should go out and get some circulation moving in my computer-cramped legs.

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm taking Slug on an overnighter to Coronado Island. We've never been, and it sounded lovely, so I reserved a room at the Marriott there. He's just got to finish packing...