Happy Birthday Meatface (meatwadsprite)

Tools    

MEATFACE

You are all grown up now

Hope you have a great day

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Meaty!

Glad you stuck around to see some flicks!

You ready? You look ready.
Happy birthday, dude.

When you first joined the site I kinda thought you were a pain in the arse (), but you're pretty cool and funny. Glad ya stuck around.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Happy Birthday Meat!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday!

I am half agony, half hope.
Happy Birthday, Meaty! Have a great day.

Johann von Goethe

Female Jungle Poster
Happy Birthday!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~