What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Thinking about why I answer this question as I'm finding it unnecessary.

Wondering if I am ever going to finish reading The Vampire Diaries...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Female Jungle Poster
Listening to both my hubby arguing on the phone for a refund of a defective product, and to my right ear ringing.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Listening to both my hubby arguing on the phone for a refund of a defective product, and to my right ear ringing.
Why is your ear ringing? My eardrum used to vibrate once in a while... 'twas extremely irritating...

Right now I'm waiting for my boss to call me back 'cause I don't know where I'm supposed to go tonight...

Female Jungle Poster
Why is your ear ringing? My eardrum used to vibrate once in a while... 'twas extremely irritating.
I'm not sure, Caitlyn; I'm getting over a horrendous flu...perhaps I blew my snout a bit too hard?

I once heard an old-wives tale that if your ears are ringing, then someone is talking about you.

*eyes everyone suspiciously*

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im just waiting for the manic of a childrens party to start!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I had a dishwasher malfunction (which is like a wardrobe malfunction only wetter but I still looked a right t!t ) when the stupid thing refused to stop filling. Managed to catch things before any damage was done but still filled half a mop bucket with the spillage.

Got it working again though.

Watching a few short films for class, while reading photoshop, and dreamweaver bibles....

Oh and having a few Mohitos. however thats spelled at the moment...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Playing poker on facebook and watching the Jets/Chargers game.

Suspect's Reviews

Watching the many Death Metal Roosters clips - here's my fav:

&feature=related

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
trying to keep my feet warm, thinking about The Lovely Bones and how god-awful it was, and trying to decide what to do before i hit the hay. watch a film? read a zine? read a novel? piss away some more time online? the world is my oyster.