R-rated rape scenes in all kind of movies.

Tools    

I need to built a list of R-rated rape scenes in all kind of movies. Can you remind me which movie have rape scene, like A Clockwork Orange or Irreversible....

I moved your thread to the Movie Discussion section of the board.

As far as your question goes . . . Pretty much any Death Wish movie qualifies. I know the first 3 do, for sure. Jeff Goldblum at his worst.

Ick.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah, I'm not the only one creeped out by new members asking these sorts of questions, right?

At least make something up about how its for a Gender Studies class or something.

I hate it when someone shows an interest in movies of this nature... makes the cop in me come out and wonder why they would even want to watch something like that...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
I am just all set with watching brutal rape scenes anymore. The most disturbing and tastless I have seen thus far is in the remake of Last House on the Left. It's VERY effective, and goes on way too long. Might be what you are looking for.

And can I just say... YUCK.

It is odd for somebody to be searching for rape scenes. That is some dedication. Join a site just to find rape scenes.

But, hey, if rape is what you look for in movies than.... you're sick.

Hey, rapists like movies too. They're people like you and me, except that they like to rape people.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

think they meant "grape" scenes, we all have made a typo before:

oh wait "R" rated ...Nm

I Spit On Your Grave.

Basically, what you do is skip the first 35-40 minutes of the film and watch just the last few minutes of the rape. Then, when you're really seething and ready to put your foot through the tv and rip some scumbag's head off, ff to the first kill and then freewheel to the end of the film watching her get her revenge.

I am just all set with watching brutal rape scenes anymore. The most disturbing and tastless I have seen thus far is in the remake of Last House on the Left. It's VERY effective, and goes on way too long. Might be what you are looking for.

And can I just say... YUCK.
Hey Sedai can I ask what you thought of the remake? Not just that scene but the film as a whole? I am a pretty big fan of the original and was told not to see the remake as its terrible and I may vent my anger out on someone.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i don't get why everyone is acting like this guy is sick just because he didn't specify what the rape list was for? maybe it is for his own personal use, but i don't see why that makes him 'sick'? a lot of people have strange fetishes, and i'm thinking rape is a pretty common fetish at that.