What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I am about to go to bed also - in about 3 hours I will be cooking Christmas Dinner.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I am about to go to bed also - in about 3 hours I will be cooking Christmas Dinner.
What are you cooking? I need to live vicariously through someone else's Christmas dinner as my family only does Christmas Brunch.

I'm going to my boyfriends because it's christmas!! so that means presents and I already know what I'm getting haha

Typing this message out to y'all.

Nah, just eating lots and lots of food and watching TV.

Reading the posts of the people who wrote in "What are you doing at this very moment?" and then replying with my own stupid post...

Trying to decide if I am too numb to move... I don't think I've been this tired in years...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Feeling drunk and high.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

What are you cooking? I need to live vicariously through someone else's Christmas dinner as my family only does Christmas Brunch.

We had turkey of course ( a 20 pounder), slow cooked honey ham and pineapple, stag salad, deviled eggs, stuffing n gravy and home made mashed taters and devils food cake and greenbeen casserole and cranberry sauce and made from scratch bisquits and bannana pudding and "stuff".

It was a great day, I got to see Allison and she threw a chocolate penguin at me and it hit me in the forehead and left a chocolate mark, and we both thought it was the funniest thing. Later in the day we all played Cranium and Scene it and had a wonderful time. Was a tight year for presents, but was a great year for family time, one of my best in a long time.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Watching Jimmy Fallon, waiting for my fiancee to get home. Yes, I got engaged for Christmas. I also got boots!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year from Philly!
We had turkey of course ( a 20 pounder), slow cooked honey ham and pineapple, stag salad, deviled eggs, stuffing n gravy and home made mashed taters and devils food cake and greenbeen casserole and cranberry sauce and made from scratch bisquits and bannana pudding and "stuff".
Mmmmm! I am stuffed just reading that. Glad your Christmas was filled with laughter and family.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
congrats monkeypunch!!! we wanna see the bling

i am being lazy and enjoying the husband home... gotta figure out how to talk him into seeing Sherlock Holmes tonite