I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I also wonder what would happen if someone SC knew personally ended up signing up for this website.

Big Chico's Movie Blog
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Big Chico.

Big Chico is just to die for and I can't live another day without Big Chico. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Big Chico, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Big Chico, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Big Chico, now and forever.
I'm flaterd that you knew who I was in 2002 since I just registered on this site the other day. I'm sorry to inform you I'm already married, but I love what you've done with your hair.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
took wb frog off.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I also wonder what would happen if someone SC knew personally ended up signing up for this website.
I knew OG and Steve (former MoFo, who has taken a gander at this thread) from high school. They got the joke - but as for other people - I don't know (they probably wouldn't be surprised).

Female Jungle Poster
I love nebbit's avatar.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Because you are loved so much, duh.

Because you are loved so much, duh.

Oh just realize when I get the email notifictation for it, it doesn't show my username. shows something else. weird.

Oh just realize when I get the email notifictation for it, it doesn't show my username. shows something else. weird.
Hmmm... gosh, that's downright creepy....

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Why oh why will this thread not die? Can someone cut off its head and bury it with a stake of garlic through its heart? Please?

Why oh why will this thread not die? Can someone cut off its head and bury it with a stake of garlic through its heart? Please?

Well *$%$@! to you!!

Impossible. This thread is headless, yet it also somehow likes garlic.